What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mass Effect: Andromeda (PS4)

How are you liking Andromeda? I've seen mixed reactions that's why i'm asking

Rented Mass Effect: Andromeda. I really enjoy it, except for one major thing. There's no squadmate customization, and it doesn't look like you can command their powers

wow that sucks. have you tried pressing left or right on a target? atleast that's how it worked from ME 1-3

i'm glad you're enjoying it though

I wasn't feeling preordering it. i guess i've gotten a bit superstitious when it comes to preordering games on current gen.

All the wwe games have issues

Xenoverse 2 was a waste of 80 bucks.

but i'm glad that Andromeda actually is turning out to be good :)

Rented Mass Effect: Andromeda. I really enjoy it, except for one major thing. There's no squadmate customization, and it doesn't look like you can command their powers

Which is fine with me... I'm quickly finding out that I don't have to babysit them nearly as often as I did my squadmates in the TC: Wildlands open beta, and they seem to be fine on their own.

Edit #2: And in previous Mass Effect games, it almost got to be too much micro managing with having to worry about firing off the powers that your squad mates were equipped with.

Edited by NegativeCreep

Mass Effect Andromeda (PS4)

My brother bought it, so hell, why not? Anyway... So far, I'd give it a 6 or 7 out of 10. Good but not great. The story is interesting (heavy Star Trek influence, I think, possibly with some Battlestar Galactica) and it's certainly providing a lot of play time, but I hate the controls and the combat. Why does my Revenant now require a full clip to kill one enemy? It gets a little better when you craft the asari sword, though. It's like the N7 Slayer's heavy melee from ME3, so that's fun.

For comparison's sake, I gave Dragon Age: Inquisition a 4, and Mass Effect 3 an 8.

Edited by WarGreymon77

Red Dead Redemption. I have no idea why it took me this long to finally buy and play this. It's a great game.

I veered off-course from the main story to do some errands and goof around......and by goof around that included killing and skinning animals. Note: cougars in this game are cheap bastards. I hate cougars. >__<

Sold my Wii U a few months ago because I needed some cash for the Switch. Got the chance to rebuy one for 200 with 11 games 3 wii remotes and a pro controller.. pounced on it. So i've been playing Paper Mario Color Splash and Super Mario Galaxy. Also been playing Mass Effect Andromeda on the PS4.

I'm like 52+ hours into Andromeda.

For comparison: My first playthrough of Dragon Age: Origins was 80 hours, with 60 being typical. Dragon Age 2 averaged 29 hours. Most Mass Effect games average at around 40-44 hours for me, give or take.

So this game will help you kill a lot of time, at least.

I'm like 52+ hours into Andromeda.

For comparison: My first playthrough of Dragon Age: Origins was 80 hours, with 60 being typical. Dragon Age 2 averaged 29 hours. Most Mass Effect games average at around 40-44 hours for me, give or take.

So this game will help you kill a lot of time, at least.

I can't even count how many times I've beaten me1-3 if i get andromeda i won't get 2k17 till probably December lol