What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steep is free for 4 days on XBL Gold. I actually wanted to get this game eventually, and now I might not have to...(if I feel like I get enough out of it this weekend). First time that I've taken advantage of one of these "free weekend" situations. So far so good...

Edit: Really enjoying this game, but it has some issues. When achievements unlock, the frame-rate basically crashes and this *censored*s you up in a huge way during whatever it is that you're doing. Considering this is a game where you're almost constantly heading downhill, avoiding rocks and trees...having the frame-rate go to hell is a death sentence. And although it mostly happens when achievements pop, it also does it for the hell of it. Secondly, they have other characters on the screen...usually one that represents the gold medal, and one that represents you ghost. These other characters are a huge pain in my balls...especially for things like the wingsuit challenges when you really need to focus on every little movement you make...but you can't...because there are assholes flying exactly where you want to be (and while you can go right through them, no problem...it's still a huge distraction)...not to mention, you instinctively feel like touching them will make you crash, so I usually find myself doing the equivalent of swerving to miss a deer and hitting a tree...

Those few things aside, it's a really nice game. I don't know anything about snowboarding or skiing or wingsuits or base-jumping...but you really don't need to. Game is self explanatory, and I think it does a good job of doing what it needs to...and it's pretty cool to be able to switch (on the fly) back and forth between whatever equipment you want.

Edited by Generations

Grand Theft Auto Online (PS4)

Uncharted 4 (PS4)

WWE 2K17(PS4)

Halo: Master Chief Anniversary (Xbone)

Edited by Original People's Champion