What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started playing that "Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time" game that was free with GWG...it's actually pretty decent. There's a lot going on, and it's really not the kind of game that I excel at...but maybe it will help me focus better in real life. It's not at all what I was expecting. Actually, I really didn't have any expectations at all...but it's interesting. You've got this little ship that you pilot...and you need to move around and man different stations that shoot or position the shield...and you have a companion animal that can also be ordered to do those things...so it's a lot of multitasking and dividing attention among different things...

Edited by Generations

Saints Row 4...and it's surprisingly not terrible.

Had to stop for now, though...my PC stream from my XB1 was *censored*ing up in a huge way, and I don't know why. Maybe it has to do with the system working harder to emulate a 360 game? I don't know...but it's almost unplayable. Have to play it later when I can play on the television itself...

WWE 2K17... the new HOF Showcase DLC was pretty solid, even though I completed it in one sitting.

(Also need to pickup an alt attire for Kerry Von Erich when I get home from work today, now that I think about it...)

Edited by NegativeCreep

Working my way through Dishonoured 2. I'm incapable of stealth and just kill everybody in sight. Which isn't the proper route in this game (from my understanding...)

Waiting for Dishonored 1 to be backwards compatable for XB One before I play the second one. Never finished the first Dishonored...on account of getting it after I already had XB1, and not wanting to play my physical 360 anymore after that. I played a bit of it, and I thought it was a cool game...but yeah, they need to get on putting it on the backwards compatible list.