What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Yep, played it with Ernez and our friend Kenny, was so much fun. I love co-op games like that with unlimited ways to go about the mission.

The only shitty part was our own team mates randomly killing us here n there for no reason. So much noobs on that game.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started playing U4 again, quite a lot of changes since I last played. Also *censored* charged melee spammers. Actually scratch that, *censored* charged melee attacks in general. Never really liked them.

Wow. It got worse?

Dunno if I'd say it's worse, just got very unlucky with the people I kept going against. Played a bit more of it and it wasn't as bad.

Grabbed a bunch of classic PC games for cheap. Started playing the original System Shock, and...man...the controls are just stupid to me. I can get the hand of them for generally walking around and picking things up, but trying to engage in combat when you can only look in a handful of rudimentary directions? Kind of dumb. I mean...you need to click an on-screen thing just to change whether you're looking up, down, or center? And then there's the weird mouse/keyboard hybrid controls for looking around and moving. Just unlike anything I've ever played, honestly. I'm sure I can choose different controls (at least, I'm assuming that I can)...but, yeah. Even for a game as old as this, I don't know what they were thinking with the whole changing views thing.

Rainbow Six: Siege... new operators and Ibiza map HYPE.

Right?! I especially love placing a window into reinforced walls with the new chick.

Indeed... one of the coolest special abilities currently in that game.

(I'm still salty that the developers somewhat gimped Tachanka's turret. The updated look when you've got your operator inside of it is pretty awful.)

Edited by NegativeCreep

started Assassin's Creed 2 last night on XB1. (Ezio Collection) btw, for anyone that doesn't have the Ezio Collection but is looking to get it, EVERYTHING is on 1 disc. (Lineage movie, AC2, Brotherhood, Revelations, and Embers)