What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah there we go. Now it came back on.

That was so weird for me. I wasn't able to log onto my PS3 or PS4 for 2 days. I'm more of an offline fanatic, but still. Hadn't had that happen to me since the 2011 hackings.

Edited by lightning116

Currently jumping between my main 3 games of the month Resident Evil 7, Yakuza 0 and Gravity Rush 2. Im just waiting for Horzion Zero Dawn before i buy any more games.

How has Yakuza 0 been treating you? I've always been a fan of that series, and I'll more than likely pick up a copy one of these days (damn my gaming backlog)... just wanted to hear someone's opinion on the game as of right now.

Thanks!

Currently jumping between my main 3 games of the month Resident Evil 7, Yakuza 0 and Gravity Rush 2. Im just waiting for Horzion Zero Dawn before i buy any more games.

How has Yakuza 0 been treating you? I've always been a fan of that series, and I'll more than likely pick up a copy one of these days (damn my gaming backlog)... just wanted to hear someone's opinion on the game as of right now.

Thanks!

Its good so far. I am really enjoying it. I just started it though im only on chapter 2 or so.

I've been running through the 2nd era of Tomb Raider games and right now I'm playing Underworld (PC). I'm not gonna lie, I didn't really care for the original games because of the controls, but the 2nd era got me really into Tomb Raider.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet