What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Playing a lot of Elder Scrolls Skyrim Remastered:SE, this is the first time I'm experiencing the capability to use mods on the X1, and it's made this game 10x better than what it already was. Didn't think that possible. Simple things like, the effect of snow and frostbite and cold weather and waters having physical and mental effects on your character is freaking awesome.

Also, playing a lot of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 & 2.

And I recently purchased a pretty good copy of GTA: San Andreas for my Xbox Original. So playing that as well.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing a lot of Elder Scrolls Skyrim Remastered:SE, this is the first time I'm experiencing the capability to use mods on the X1, and it's made this game 10x better than what it already was. Didn't think that possible. Simple things like, the effect of snow and frostbite and cold weather and waters having physical and mental effects on your character is freaking awesome.

Sigh... I only hope to get that Skyrim Remastered installed on my PS4 sometime in the near future.

Nice to hear that you and many others have been enjoying it, my lazy ass never finished the main quest back in my Xbox 360 playing days.

I managed to get enough resources to craft me Darth Sidious' lightsaber in Skyrim (mods of course), 63 damage, and I'm only at level 11 (was 13 but saved exactly right before a drugar lord swung on me to kill me, now everytime I load at that spot I can't even press to go to my items before he kills me, so I had to start earlier in the Raven Rock mine quest), and a weapon which does 63 damage is my best friend. I also have Kylo Ren's unsteady lightsaber with the hilts on the side. And in keeping up with the canon in the Star Wars universe, this weapon only does 42 damage, due to it being "incomplete".

Probably gonna start up on Xenoverse again after Dragon Ball: Super tonight.

I managed to get enough resources to craft me Darth Sidious' lightsaber in Skyrim (mods of course), 63 damage, and I'm only at level 11 (was 13 but saved exactly right before a drugar lord swung on me to kill me, now everytime I load at that spot I can't even press to go to my items before he kills me, so I had to start earlier in the Raven Rock mine quest), and a weapon which does 63 damage is my best friend. I also have Kylo Ren's unsteady lightsaber with the hilts on the side. And in keeping up with the canon in the Star Wars universe, this weapon only does 42 damage, due to it being "incomplete".

Probably gonna start up on Xenoverse again after Dragon Ball: Super tonight.

I'm contemplating whether to go all-out and get Super Smash Bros w/GameCube controller adaptor or go short instead with The Wonderful 101. I guess I'll go with the latter.

Playing some of my older WWE games, preparing a series of videos to upload them on Saturday only this month.

Edited by lightning116

Digimon Adventure

I wanted so badly to wait for Bandai to dub it, but it seems that day will never come. So I gave in. I don't know why they didn't localize the game. It's the Digimon game I've been wanting since 1999. Except it's got the Japanese names for everything, yuck.

Also, Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict

Edited by WarGreymon77

Megaman Legacy Collection throughout the week.

MegaMan 2 - no death run :P

Gonna upload it on YouTube today.

MegaMan 3 - annoyed me

MegaMan 4 - underrated

MegaMan 5 - hard to get a Game Over in this game. No really.

MegaMan 6 - not a fan of this game.

Edited by lightning116

Resident Evil 7 tonight *fingers crossed*

It is out already in your country?

Technically, not until the 24th... but I know "a guy". :shifty:

Damn. -.- I've heard that it is out where I live, but I don't know any "guy", unfortunately. :lol:

I'll be interested to know your thoughts on the game.

Resident Evil 7 tonight *fingers crossed*

It is out already in your country?

Technically, not until the 24th... but I know "a guy". :shifty:

Damn. -.- I've heard that it is out where I live, but I don't know any "guy", unfortunately. :lol:

I'll be interested to know your thoughts on the game.

Will do... my copy of the game just arrived no more than an hour ago.

https://twitter.com/N3gativeCr33p/status/822463949799100416

Edited by NegativeCreep