What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

I want to beat the ever-loving shit out of whoever designed some of these Peggle levels. Most of them are manageable...but some are just annoying for the sake of being annoying. I enjoy the ones that are challenging for the sake of being challenging...but being annoying for the sake of being annoying, is...well...*censored*ing annoying.

Edited by Generations

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently dividing my gaming time between Gears of War 4 and The Last of Us. Really enjoying Gears of War 4, this is first time I've dived into the Gears multiplayer and its not that bad.

Been playing more Town of Salem, sadly don't have buddies to play with lol. But fun, can piss me off some. Might try Watch Dogs 2 again, didn't play much, didn't get into it. Guess I wasn't in the mood much for it. And playing more Skyrim. Gonna try the fortify restoration glitch

Animal Crossing: Wild World... been several days since the last time I played, sooooo many weeds to pick out of the ground throughout Chitown. Such an eyesore.

That's why New Leaf is better...(the weeds can be pulled automatically by one of the characters)...well, that's one of the reasons why New Leaf is better...among others. I did love me some Wild World, though.

Uncharted 4... slowly plugging away at the storyline.

I actually played the demo of the Nathan Drake collection the other day, I've never played the Uncharted series before.

I actually played the demo of the Nathan Drake collection the other day, I've never played the Uncharted series before.

It's one of my favorite game series, no question... can't wait to see how it all concludes.

It's one of the best Sony exclusives in the past decade. Definitely give all 4 games (5 if you count that one PSP game) a try.

Started playing this game on DS called 999. It's like a cross between Hotel Dusk and Ace Attorney, and I absolutely loved those games.

I was skeptical about this one when I started playing, but after a while I was completely immersed. It plays like a novel for the most part, but the story is amazing, and there's a lot of decision making involved with multiple endings.

Got sucked into playing The Division recently. It was one of those games that I really wasn't interested in at all. Haven't fully tried the Dark Zone yet but fully expect to be massacred by the high level people that hang around in there.

Edited by Lycan38

Been playing a lot of Final Fantasy XV lately and just got back into WWE2K17 and had an amazing battle royal with AJ Styles vs Finn Bálor vs. Dolph Ziggler vs Kevin Owens vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Jeff Hardy, was testing out my Hardy CAW. Also been thinking about going back to either Uncharted 4 or The Division.

Played the first two episodes of Walking Dead's new season.

Was holding off because I didn't want to spend $25 for the season pass. But then I did the quick math, and realized that $5 for each episode was exactly the same as the season pass price. So I'm just buying them one at a time to conserve my money. Not currently "playing" that...since those games are always super quick, and I already finished both available episodes last night...but that's the most recent thing that I played. Also gonna start Stardew Valley for Xbox, even though I already basically completed it for PC. Time to get actual achievements for it...