What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Back into Mafia III. Still say this is a great game that didn't deserve the negative shit it got.

Currently just collecting things and unlocking the areas of the map with the hacker nodes...but I'm going to get back to the main story later. Gotta get some of these games banged out. Have way too much that I have been neglecting.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mass Effect 2 (PS3)

Doing an insanity playthrough, because it and "Data Hound" are the only trophies I've got left for the game. Except I chose the worst class to do it with. Soldier sucks. It's the hardest class in the game. The opposite of ME1, where it was the easiest class. And the combat improvements of ME3 like grabs and rolls obviously aren't in it. I'm just waiting til I can pick up the Revenant machine gun. Then those Collectors will be sorry.

About 30 hours into FFXV...flip flopping between that and Mafia 3. Always playing 2K17. Once I finished FF and/or Mafia, I'll start on Xcom 2, Paper Mario Color Splash, and Watchdogs 2. Also have Dragon Age Inquisition, which I got on the cheap during the current sale. Yeah...still way too many games to play.

Star Wars: Battlefront... in Carrie Fisher's memory.

I picked it up for a tenner with my PS4 a few months ago and haven't touched it yet. It's all online isn't it? Because I'm in trouble if it is because I'm not good in online deathmatches.

Still playing through Watchdogs, I'm having a great time with it, I really don't get the hate it got. I hope 2 is this much fun.

Rise Of The Tomb Raider

Uncharted 4: Survival Mode (loads of fun)

Mega Man Legacy Collection (beat Mega Man 1)

Shadow Complex Remastered

inFamous: Second Son

Mario Kart 8

Super Mario World

Super Mario Maker

Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero

Hyrule Warriors

WWE 2K17

WWE 2K16

WWE 2K14

Blood Stone 007

All throughout both the Christmas weekend and now the New Year's weekend. Plus comics and Blu-Ray movies that I'm gonna storm through. Yeah, I had a good Christmas this year. :P

Edited by lightning116

I picked it up for a tenner with my PS4 a few months ago and haven't touched it yet. It's all online isn't it? Because I'm in trouble if it is because I'm not good in online deathmatches.

Still playing through Watchdogs, I'm having a great time with it, I really don't get the hate it got. I hope 2 is this much fun.

It's not all online, but a majority of it is... there are solo and co-op missions available. And you're in luck, there are several other game modes besides online deathmatches.

Now that my other brother has a copy of the game, it's tons of fun. The three of us stayed up somewhat late last night playing online...

watchdogs is a cool game and has a great concept, but the storyline was just underwhelming. main character was a total dud too.