What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

This annoying son of a bitch. >__<

I had the 3DS version and then I got the PS3 which felt so much better. I hated fighting this boss so badly that my playtime with it went down. Only when I reach another area and I have to fight TWO of them simultaneously, I just put my 3DS down and never played it again. Screw this boss.

Have to admit, that looks annoying as hell :lol:. And it really is hard to get back to something that simply frustrates you. I lost my patience with Bloodborne months ago and I haven't returned to it, even though I enjoyed progressing through half of it. Such is life.

If only I knew a way to get through that without being a pin cushion of pain, maybe I'd tackle it again. But no. That boss makes me mad.

Well, back to WWE '13. I did say on the YouTube thread that I was working on something with my channel on the WWE games.

Edited by lightning116

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got the platinum on Bloodborne. Feels goooood.

Now get the DLC and get 100%.

Already have, my man. I had just left off doing the last few chalice dungeons for the longest time.

Battlefield 1, my ineptitude while playing multiplayer in this game infuriates me.

Don't let it get you down. I think even the best players die a LOT in this game. There's just so much happening at any given time. You can play a perfect game and still catch a piece of shrapnel to the dome two seconds after you spawn. :lol:

Edited by Generations

Don't let it get you down. I think even the best players die a LOT in this game. There's just so much happening at any given time. You can play a perfect game and still catch a piece of shrapnel to the dome two seconds after you spawn. :lol:

It really isn't that bad. Just the frustration level gets pretty high. I'm a fairly decent player generally in multiplayer. Those constant 1 kill 20 death ratio games really can get to you. Least with conquest I can just focus on an objective over getting kills. Those capture type modes are generally my bread and butter online.

I just hate the deaths that are absolutely no fault of my own...like when I spawn into a plane, and the asshole flying is in a nosedive towards the ground...and not even because they've been shot down...just because they're nosediving into the ground.

Yeah... deaths like that are right up there with the old: medic revives you, and the same clown camping that spot of the map kills you immediately after that revive.

Edited by NegativeCreep

I just hate the deaths that are absolutely no fault of my own...like when I spawn into a plane, and the asshole flying is in a nosedive towards the ground...and not even because they've been shot down...just because they're nosediving into the ground.

Yeah, I hate those deaths, its just as bad when the person flying jumps out and you are unaware that the person has.

On topic

Still playing Battlefield 1 (thanks to the election results last night had my best matches one game with over 30 kills) and Uncharted 4 decided to finally finish the game.

The Sims 2 (PC)

I noticed something strange. You know, I decided to start a family in Pleasantview, which is basically the continuation of the Sims 1 neighborhood. I happened to visit a community lot and bizarrely, there was a tombstone. Darren Dreamer, one of the Maxis-made NPCs, was dead for no apparent reason. He's not supposed to be dead. In fact, The Sims Wiki claims that prior to the Bon Voyage expansion pack, sims cannot die on a community lot (I only have the expansions up to Seasons).

Well, I WAS playing Xcom 2, but a promising ironman run got absolutely ruined by a bug that caused me to have to quit the game and reload, causing a mission I just completed to have to be redone but the casualties from it to not be reset.

Went to pre-order Watch Dogs 2 and decided to get Battlefield 1 as well so I guess I'll playing that for the next while. That is if it manages to keep me interested, otherwise I'll just go back to WWE2K17.

Also me and my sister will be playing loads of our favorite game, Bubble Bobble.