What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I replayed Asylum recently. Probably my favorite of the whole series

Yeah, I think the overall story is way better in Asylum, but theres little to no replay value like there is on the others. But story without a doubt on Asylum is just flawless.

All of this 'Arkham' discussion makes me wish I completed the story in 'Origins' before my PS3 was put out to pasture in the living room...

Such a great under appreciated game. I honestly think people wrote it off as soon as they heard it was a different studio developing it. Which is a shame. YOU GET TO PLAY AS DEATHSTROKE FFS!

WWE 2K17 (PS4)

Such a great under appreciated game. I honestly think people wrote it off as soon as they heard it was a different studio developing it. Which is a shame. YOU GET TO PLAY AS DEATHSTROKE FFS!

Well, not over here... they pretty much had me hook, line, and sinker at: Batman. hahaha

Same here, my only gripe was Joker's design but that was very minor. Also Origins had the single best (default) Batsuit on any game imo.

Oooh! I forgot PlayStation had exclusive challenge maps where you play as Joker on Asylum, and since I was Xbox this is my first time using him!

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One)

Titanfall (Xbox One)

Diablo 3 (PS4)

The Witcher 3 (PS4)

Returning to The Witcher 3 after a long time. Took me a little bit last night to get the controls to come back to me. Not the best near a boss fight.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 for the second time with a friend.

I still need to beat the first Revelations, but a certain part of the game turned me off so badly.

Really? What part? I actually haven't played Revelations 1 yet.

This annoying son of a bitch. >__<

I had the 3DS version and then I got the PS3 which felt so much better. I hated fighting this boss so badly that my playtime with it went down. Only when I reach another area and I have to fight TWO of them simultaneously, I just put my 3DS down and never played it again. Screw this boss.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 for the second time with a friend.

I still need to beat the first Revelations, but a certain part of the game turned me off so badly.

Really? What part? I actually haven't played Revelations 1 yet.

This annoying son of a bitch. >__<

I had the 3DS version and then I got the PS3 which felt so much better. I hated fighting this boss so badly that my playtime with it went down. Only when I reach another area and I have to fight TWO of them simultaneously, I just put my 3DS down and never played it again. Screw this boss.

Have to admit, that looks annoying as hell :lol:. And it really is hard to get back to something that simply frustrates you. I lost my patience with Bloodborne months ago and I haven't returned to it, even though I enjoyed progressing through half of it. Such is life.