What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battlefield 1 (PS4)... once I get home from work today!

How? It's not out til the 21st. Or did you get the early enlister bundle?

Yeah, pre-ordered an Early Enlister Deluxe version from Amazon. Love that Prime discount!

But the odd thing is, my younger brother said the local Target had them listed as "available" on their website for in-store pickup.

Still playing Mafia III, still enjoying it. I guess the "repetition" complaint is about as valid as a game like Assassin's Creed being repetitious. You do a lot of sneaking, stealth kills with the knife, and shooting when it comes down to it. You take out a warehouse, interrogate someone, drive somewhere...and repeat. But I really don't find it tedious at all. It's basically just the type of game this is...it's about as repetitious as playing a FPS or a racing game is. What did people expect Mafia III to be? It fits the genre perfectly, IMO. Does feel a bit flat at times...but it's still a very solid game. And I've still yet to see any major glitches.

WWE2K17, Mafia 3, X-Com 2 (actually haven't started yet, but I will soon), Battlefield 1 (yes, it's amazing)...

And I started playing this game "Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion"...because it's free on Steam and I wanted something Halloweenish to play. Starts off slow...just going from room to room, and every 50 rooms brings you to a save point. Actually starts to get kind of nerve-racking when you're being chased by things though. Fun game for free, tbh.

Edited by Generations