What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mainly been playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions with a little bit of Street Fighter 5. TMS really is a great game and may very well end up in my top games of the year. For SFV, I've been messing around with Juri and Ibuki since they released. Still haven't completely figured them out yet, though I feel like I'm making at least some progress with Ibuki

• 2 weeks later...

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD (Xbox 360), the prison torture part was brutal. Good thing I'm pretty decent at button mashing. I'd like to know why Pokémon GO is glitching out on me. I recently reinstalled it after deleting it before and now every time I try to start the game it glitches after creating my character. After being told that a pokemon is nearby I see my character and the 3 starters literally standing in the same spot inside of eachother. Before that I keep getting a "GPS signal not found" error message at the top of the screen. I try to move my character, but nothing happens. I think the issue is from me recently moving. I just moved in with my brother, the game was working fine where I lived at before.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet

Odin Sphere on the PS4.

I loved Muramasa: The Demon Blade on the Wii and I loved Dragon's Crown on the PS3. I know I've got a lot of work ahead of me to get through Odin Sphere at 100% like I did with Dragon's Crown, but man am I enjoying it so far.

Edited by lightning116