What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Had an Xbox One for a month now but I'll probably wait til it comes out full release. Seen too many poor early access games to put me off getting any. Let us know if it plays well. The game does look interesting.

You realize that you get the full release when that comes out, right? The early access version just updates...

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played a bit of that Warrior 3 Orochi game that was free with gold membership...

First game I've ever played in this series...and I don't understand the appeal. It's like...button mashing, killing thousands of enemies that never stop coming...and that's it. Also played some of Spelunky which was also free. I like that a lot more than Orochi. Can't seem to make it further than World 1-3, but it's still fun. Only played it for about 25 minutes, so I'm sure I'll get further eventually. I'm assuming that once you complete an entire world, you can skip it when you die and continue from the next world. If not, I'm never beating this game. :lol:

Edited by Generations

Played a bit of that Warrior 3 Orochi game that was free with gold membership...

First game I've ever played in this series...and I don't understand the appeal. It's like...button mashing, killing thousands of enemies that never stop coming...and that's it. Also played some of Spelunky which was also free. I like that a lot more than Orochi. Can't seem to make it further than World 1-3, but it's still fun. Only played it for about 25 minutes, so I'm sure I'll get further eventually. I'm assuming that once you complete an entire world, you can skip it when you die and continue from the next world. If not, I'm never beating this game. :lol:

I see the appeal in mowing down thousands of minions, Is kind of fun and empowering, an as it requires little skill, it ain't stressful or anything. It's pretty decent t.

What I don't understand is how they got away with those graphics, like, they are really bad. And the CG cutscenes look like something out of the original xbox

I see the appeal in mowing down thousands of minions, Is kind of fun and empowering, an as it requires little skill, it ain't stressful or anything. It's pretty decent t.

What I don't understand is how they got away with those graphics, like, they are really bad. And the CG cutscenes look like something out of the original xbox

I deleted it already. Not for me.