What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

The original Mega Man X. Haven't played it in years and I still remember everything like I've been playing it non-stop.

Currently aiming for a no-death run.

Definitely one of the best games of the entire franchise as a whole. However Megaman 3 will always be my favourite.

Mega Man 2 is my favorite in the classic series while it's a tossup between X1 and X3 in the 'X' series.

Accomplished the no-death run too. Just pondering how I'm gonna upload it on YouTube: whether in small parts or just upload the whole thing, backtracking points and all.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally sitting down to play both of the DLC for The Witcher 3.

I've got a few DLC season passes with content I haven't touched. Batman Arkham Knight, Fallout 4 and The Evil Within.

I finished Bloodborne The Old Hunters last week so I'm going though my DLC backlog.

Mega Man 2. Easily the best classic Mega Man game ever made.

Actually bought the Mega Man anthology or whatever that game is called (the one with 1-6). I played the original one for like five minutes...remembered why I never really played the original one...then went to MM2 and was like "Yeah...that's better".

Just finished Mega Man 2 again. And much like a lot of the times I've played it, SOMETHING happened that ruined my chance at beating it without dying.

I have beaten it without dying before though. I just don't get why people say that Mega Man games are 'hard' per say.

Edited by lightning116

Had an Xbox One for a month now but I'll probably wait til it comes out full release. Seen too many poor early access games to put me off getting any. Let us know if it plays well. The game does look interesting.