What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rise of the Tomb Raider going for the Achievements. Playing on survivor & I was under the impression that materials and ammo would be scarce.. but, nope the stuff is EVERYWHERE. Really disappointing, great game nonetheless.

Uncharted 4. On Chapter 12. I don't know how many chapters are in this game, but if it's the same as Uncharted 2, then I'm almost halfway through the game

7 Days to Die, wow haven't seen much of the game after Beta, its changed but I like it. My friend wants it too so I Gameflyed it for him. Black Ops 3 to prepare for that bad ass looking Zombies map, 2 weeks away

FFX on PS4 for the first time ever.

I got hooked on Final Fantasy when I played the demo of X 14 years ago, but I never really got around to playing the games, perhaps I was too much in awe and feared I would suck at it.

FFX is fantastic, are you enjoying it? I really want to go back and play VII, IX, and X. But, I just don't have the time :/

I've finally beat the canonical last boss of the game and I gotta say that I thought the game was decent (cringey voice acting aside). I can understand why people have such a love/hate relationship with X though. I'm glad I played this title in the series. It's definitely one of the first major games of the PS2 era along with Kingdom Hearts.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on New Game +.

Man, I missed this game.

Somehow, the game never gets old...

True.

The feeling I got when I arrived in White Orchard, it's like coming home. I missed everything about this game really

Mighty No. 9 and beating the game in under 2 hours......amazingly. Knowing how cheap that last boss is without health recover.

Honestly, this game is disappointing. I should've bought a used copy of Blood Stone 007 when I had the chance. Oh well, back to Uncharted 4 I guess.

Got back into MGS V recently and ended up putting over 100 hours into it. I'm at chapter two now but most of my excitement seems to have dwindled due to the "semi-ending" and the familiar mission structure from the second chapter.

Plus, the missions in chapter 2 can be real bullshit.

The original Mega Man X. Haven't played it in years and I still remember everything like I've been playing it non-stop.

Currently aiming for a no-death run.

Definitely one of the best games of the entire franchise as a whole. However Megaman 3 will always be my favourite.

Decided to play Silent Hill games for the first time starting with the very first one a few days ago.
I'm on the second game right now, but I wish I didn't already know the ending -.- because it is such a cool plot twist. I remember having read it somewhere.