What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

FFX on PS4 for the first time ever.

I got hooked on Final Fantasy when I played the demo of X 14 years ago, but I never really got around to playing the games, perhaps I was too much in awe and feared I would suck at it.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna play the Resident Evil demo tonight.

All things considered, that RE7 demo impressed me. The first person view might take some getting used to, though. Seemed to me like the developers are bringing the series back where it belongs... dark and sinister.

The Division... finally hit gear score 203, after playing last night.

Edited by NegativeCreep

I'm on chapter 20 of Uncharted 3, now. This is the most fun I've had, playing a series of games

Just finished Uncharted 3. Picking up Uncharted 4, today

Edited by ArmVD

I've got to step up with the WWE games I have. There's a series of videos I had planned to make for my YouTube channel and now I have to accelerate the process since my siblings wants to borrow one of my gaming consoles. I'll give them the PS3 but I've got to record the raw files first and then process them when I'm ready.

Edited by lightning116

My 2k16 save was mysteriously wiped by my Xbox One so rebuilding my save is occupying my time for the foreseeable future.

Just wiped mine to clear the logos, but CC seems to be being in a mood.

ICO

I got hooked on Final Fantasy when I played the demo of X 14 years ago, but I never really got around to playing the games, perhaps I was too much in awe and feared I would suck at it.

Awfully late on seeing this, but yeah, I remember buying an early FF game but a few minutes into it, the control system turned me off entirely.

Admittedly, I was young and had impatience. I also went into the game expecting something more simplistic. I wish I stuck with it though.

FFX is fantastic, are you enjoying it? I really want to go back and play VII, IX, and X. But, I just don't have the time :/

Forza Motorsport 6. Did a touring car race around Brands Hatch, turned the AI drivatar difficulty up to maximum and finished 10th. Quite a leap up from my old difficulty.

Also loving Hitman, such great fun.

Late as hell, but I've been playing Skyrim a lot lately due to being out of college for the summer. First time I've ever played it, wish I hadn't waited so long.

I started a new name, I was playing as a Nord Vampire Lord, but I wasn't having fun with that character. So I started over after a while and now am playing as a Khajiit character. This one is much more of a hero than my other one, and I'm enjoying it even more now. Part of the reason I wanted to be a Khajiit is that they seem to get a bad rap in Skyrim and now one is own its way to being Skyrim's greatest hero. Plus...they look cool.

Couldn't think of a name, so I just called him Link.