What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Picked up a couple of games the past few days off of Steam:

The Stanley Parable - Fun game if you are into games with several endings based of the choices you make. Its kinda short so you can knock out different things in a few playthroughs.

Undertale - No idea why i was so hesitant on this game but man i really like this. Its a RPG that has a style thats similar to Earthbound but has a different spin on combat where you can talk yourself out of battles. Its really enjoyable. The dialogue is really funny, and charming. I really like this game.

Papers, Please - This game is just straight up addicting. Its nothing more then getting handed a piece of paper and having different scenarios where you either have to accept or deny peoples passports to have them travel over the border. Sometimes there are terrorists, sometimes (Alot of times) there are deals being made and at the end of the day you have to manage your money to keep you and your family alive.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zombie Army Trilogy and Super Mario 64. Almost 2 decades later Mario 64 is still fun and I can spend hour on it trying to collect all the stars.

You know it. That and the DS version isn't so bad.

Mario Kart 8, winning or doing well enough in online races.

Yoshi's Woolly World

WWE 2K14

WWE '13

SmackDown vs Raw 2010 and 2011

Working hard on finishing something that I've been working on since 2012 when WWE '12 came out.

Edited by lightning116

Just getting started with Fallout 4 & Just Cause 3. Damn JC is killin it

Deadpool. Now at the final boss. Getting cheated on so fierce. Unless there's some trick I'm missing here.

Edit:

Finally beat 'em. Shotguns for the win.

Is the game worth it? I'm a Deadpool fan, but I'm not gonna waste a lot money investing in a bad video games.

• 3 weeks later...

Over the past several days, I've been busy downloading WWE 2K16 alternate attires for use later in Universe mode. The Legends DLC being released today will help round out the 'Superstars' show that I plan on having.

That, and GTA Online's 2015 Festive Surprise kicked off yesterday...

Edited by NegativeCreep

WWE 2K16 (PS4 and PS3 versions). Wow, never thought I'd see the day I would be buying the same game for two different consoles.

Until I can somehow remake just one of my CAWs from WWE 2K14 on the PS4 version, I'll be using the PS3 version more. Still I'll play some matches on the PS4 version and create belts and arenas and stuff like that. But once I can make one of my creations, I'll switch between the two.

Edited by lightning116

My parents ordered my Christmas presents late, so I have a couple of games "in the mail". Sonic Generations (PS3) and Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4). Now, normally, I would play a Dragon Age game on the PC. They have some beautiful mods. But I would need to buy a brand new computer for that (I don't meet the CPU, RAM, or 64 bit requirements), so *Censored* it (for the time being).

I had to wait for them to "ship" today because they were ordered on Christmas Day, and then the weekend...

Edited by WarGreymon77

For Christmas, I received: Arkham Knight, The Taken King, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, and Star Wars Battlefront. None of which I have had a chance to play yet - we've been out of town visiting family over the weekend, and we returned last night.

However, I did play some GTA: Liberty City Stories on my iPhone last night before bed.

Edited by NegativeCreep

Not playing this, as I don't have a joystick anymore, but I just had to share this kickass soundtrack from my childhood.

Currently playing The Sims 2 (PC). I've got all the expansion packs (but not "stuff packs") except Bon Voyage, Free Time, and Apartment Life.

Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4)

Edited by WarGreymon77