What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune on Crushing difficulty, i've done it before on PS3 don't remember it being this tough. I can only imagine how tough the new Brutal difficulty is going to be.

That's the only Uncharted game that I've beaten all the way. 100% and everything. 2 and 3 are good and all, but I've always loved the very first one. And yes, Crushing difficulty was tough. Especially the vehicular segments. I hated those segments. And the church. Ugh, so much pain.

Edited by lightning116

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune on Crushing difficulty, i've done it before on PS3 don't remember it being this tough. I can only imagine how tough the new Brutal difficulty is going to be.

That's the only Uncharted game that I've beaten all the way. 100% and everything. 2 and 3 are good and all, but I've always loved the very first one. And yes, Crushing difficulty was tough. Especially the vehicular segments. I hated those segments. And the church. Ugh, so much pain.

I've got the platinums on all 3 PS3 versions. Just finished Crushing on Drakes Fortune. I read that the new difficulty is something like 2 shots and your dead.. insane.. :lol:

Mario Kart 8 and Mario Maker, mostly.

Glad to see you picked up a Wii U, how you finding it?

I've actually had one for quite a few months. Can't remember exactly when I bought it, but I purchased it myself a considerable time ago...but only had Super Mario World 3D which came with it, and a dirt cheap copy of Scribblenauts that I bought, so I stopped playing for a while. Couldn't afford to waste money on new games myself, but it was recently my birthday...so I got the games I mentioned above. It's awesome. When I have games to actually play for it, I play it just as much (sometimes more) than my Xbox One. And I mostly bought it for Yoshi's Woolly World...which is basically my most anticipated game right now, behind WWE and Fallout.

Edited by Generations

Mario Kart 8 and Mario Maker, mostly.

Glad to see you picked up a Wii U, how you finding it?

I've actually had one for quite a few months. Can't remember exactly when I bought it, but I purchased it myself a considerable time ago...but only had Super Mario World 3D which came with it, and a dirt cheap copy of Scribblenauts that I bought, so I stopped playing for a while. Couldn't afford to waste money on new games myself, but it was recently my birthday...so I got the games I mentioned above. It's awesome. When I have games to actually play for it, I play it just as much (sometimes more) than my Xbox One. And I mostly bought it for Yoshi's Woolly World...which is basically my most anticipated game right now, behind WWE and Fallout.

I've been off buying that for awhile now, I should really get on that. I'd recommend Splatoon if you haven't picked that up already, quite awesome.