What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch Dogs.

Don't see why this game got so much negative attention. I think it's pretty great. There seems like a lot to do. I haven't even scratched the surface of the main missions yet...done one or two of them, but I've mostly been exploring. Feels like a combination of Saints Row (before it sucked), and the Arkham games, IMO.

Edited by Generations

I still own it and want to get through it but I get sleepy after about 10 minutes of playing it. I'm not joking, there's something about that damn game that takes me to the land of nod. Maybe it's the soundtrack, I don't know.

Watch Dogs.

Don't see why this game got so much negative attention. I think it's pretty great. There seems like a lot to do. I haven't even scratched the surface of the main missions yet...done one or two of them, but I've mostly been exploring. Feels like a combination of Saints Row (before it sucked), and the Arkham games, IMO.

Most of the negative attention really stemmed from the delay (was originally a launch title for ps4 and xbox one), the over hype from Ubisoft, and the downgrade in graphics (from the reveal). Overall, it was really a decent game.

On topic

Splitting my time between Path of Exile, Skyrim, and Dragon's Dogma.

Speaking of negative attention...

Is anyone playing Mad Max? Because, I originally thought that game looked great. Then I heard it was complete crap from some articles. Now that it's actually out, I've been eyeing it up, and it looks like a good game. Reviews are even falling between the 7-8 out of 10 range. I hate when reviews feel the need to completely shit on something and make it seem like a complete failure only for it to actually be an above-average game.

^ I guess you haven't read the reviews for GTA 5 and Last Of Us on GameSpot. Two games with really good reviews, but the community were writing petitions to get these reviewers fired or have the games reviewed again cause the 9.0 and 8.5 ratings were not good enough. In their minds, they should've been 10s instantly.

I don't ever give reviews that much of a deal. I just play a game that looks good, buy it, play it and keep it if I enjoy it. If not, sell it or trade it for something else.

I still own it and want to get through it but I get sleepy after about 10 minutes of playing it. I'm not joking, there's something about that damn game that takes me to the land of nod. Maybe it's the soundtrack, I don't know.

I feel the same, had it for over a year now and I just can't bring myself to play it for more than like 20 minutes.

That's odd about people getting bored after 20 minutes with Watch Dogs. I already see myself 100%ing it. I find that I can't stop playing, even when I want to...because there's so much on the map. It's like potato chips. I'm about to quit, and then I'm like...oh, I'll do this one last thing. Now...I definitely don't see myself ever playing it again after I complete it, but that's a different story. I'm actually happy with games like that (especially with the hard drive space and whatnot). Always glad to be done entirely so I can free up space.

Just got the Plague Knight DLC from Shovel Knight. I literally just raged quit at Propeller Knight. :rant:

Edit:

Beat him and the game. The Plague Knight DLC is fun though. Highly recommended.

But dear Lord, Propeller Knight.

I know two other knights will have DLC. I'm hoping things won't be that bad with them.

Edited by lightning116

About to start Mad Max. I've spent 90+ hours on MGSV and I loved every second of it. It was a game that will stick in my mind for a while but I need to move on to Mad Max. It's a month until 2K16 is released so I've got plenty of time to finish Mad Max. Then I've got 2 weeks to devote to the wrestling game. Then my schedule is clear for Fallout *censored*ing 4!

Oh, and a sprinkle of Rocket League here and there.

Edited by Shindol