What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

New Super Luigi U. Wow it's kinda tough, especially when you want to get all the Star Coins in one go, but it's a hell of a lot more fun than the original game itself. I could only imagine how bad New Super Luigi U would be with four players. Game overs galore, that's what.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Mario 64 (Virtual Console).

It's aged, but it's still entertaining and awesome.

Gunning for 120 stars again. Haven't done that in a long time.

I never got 120 because of the penguin races, until emulators came around and I used cheats. I think getting all 120 gives you a giant penguin and Yoshi at the top of the castle aside from some other stuff.

Super Mario 64 (Virtual Console).

It's aged, but it's still entertaining and awesome.

Gunning for 120 stars again. Haven't done that in a long time.

I never got 120 because of the penguin races, until emulators came around and I used cheats. I think getting all 120 gives you a giant penguin and Yoshi at the top of the castle aside from some other stuff.

Indeed it does.

Never liked the penguin races, like, at all.

Sheltered on Xbox One game preview. Cool game. Pretty hard.

My original man and woman died in the first four days. The children harvested their bodies for food. Then there was a drought and my rain catch was empty. I couldn't travel to look for canned goods, because I didn't have any water to make the trip...so I had to wait for it to rain again. I got a few new adults in the shelter, who also died pretty quickly. The kids seem like the only ones capable of staying alive. The family dog died too...around the same time the original parents died. We also ate him. Everyone got food poisoning. Fun for the whole family.

Edited by Generations

Conkers Bad Fur Day via Rare Replay.

On a side note.. i'm not sure if this game is just nostalgia for most people but.. This game is terrible, only reason i'm playing it is for the achievements. First half was good platforming fun (not as good as SM64 or other Rare 3D platformers) But, when the third person shooting segments came along.. completely killed the game.

Edited by Ghost.

On a side note.. i'm not sure if this game is just nostalgia for most people but.. This game is terrible, only reason i'm playing it is for the achievements. First half was good platforming fun (not as good as SM64 or other Rare 3D platformers) But, when the third person shooting segments came along.. completely killed the game.

They should've remade Conker BFD and slapped it onto Conker live and reloaded, keeping the war multiplayer. Some games just don't age well

Its 100% nostalgia. The game was literally NEVER good, just lewd. Its an average game with a cult following, that includes me

Got the trial of madden16 last night. Damn i dont know if i want to buy it and if i do what version (delux,super deluxe, or standard.) Ea focuses on ultimate team way to much. And if are not spending mad money on packs you have no shot. Draft champions helps this but for me im a franchise guy. And they just didnt add yo much to owner mode besides goals which is great but damn,still got the same relocation choices and teams? Why cant i make my own uniforms and teams like on the n64? Oh yea because of UT.

Game play got a little upgrade with playmaker buttons.I think its most effective at the qb position. Being able to put the ball where u want it is awesome. At defense, its ok.

Graphics are awesome.oh well. Maybe ill order it tuesday.

Getting back into State of Decay. Well...right now I'm doing the Breakdown DLC, because I never played it...then the other one (Lifelife, I think it's called?). After I do both of the DLC packs, I'll go back and do a new game of the main game, because I already did all this shit on the 360 version, but you need to get all the achievements again on the One version. You can import your save, but it doesn't trigger the achievements...so you need to start a new game to get those.

Edited by Generations