What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Submerged' from Steam. Really nice game. My computer has a horseshit graphics card, so the visuals get knocked down to a hilarious level, but it's fun nonetheless. Nice to have a game where you can focus 100% on exploring without worrying about fighting or anything. The landscape reminds me of J.G. Ballard's 'The Drowned World' too...which is a plus. Also, kinda like a pg version of Last of Us.

And now I just realized it's also available for Xbox One, and I hate myself for wasting money on the PC version.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

How is it? Been thinking about downloading it.
I was downloading it when I wrote that message. Was gonna play this morning before work but I decided to wait until tonight when I'm showered and relaxed. Reviews have been promising. Supposed to be a 6 hour experience which seems spot on for this kinda game

WWE 2k15

Just started playing Arkham City GOTY Edition. I'm enjoying it so far, but I'm pretty overwhelmed by the big map. Guess I'm not used to open world games anymore.

I've also been trying to finish Rage but I always get headaches and feel dizzy when I play. Does anybody else experience this when playing?