What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Got stuck on this pain in the ass part of Black Flag...one of the eavesdropping missions. The one in Kingston, where you're tailing Prins and whatever that other guy's name is. You have to go right through this heavily guarded area in order to follow them, and you have to follow them in order to hear the conversation, but you can't follow them without killing dudes...and when you kill dudes, other dudes see you...and I swear, it's *censored*ing impossible. Shit is pissing me off...possibly enough to stop playing. I'll try again tomorrow, and hopefully I'm just missing some obvious answer...

Edited by Generations

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got past that bullshit quest. I was just going about it stupid. Now at 30%, which I assume is overall...not a story completion. If it's only story, then this game is longer than I even thought possible. Pretty sure that's total though.

Edited by Generations

Got past that bullshit quest. I was just going about it stupid. Now at 30%, which I assume is overall...not a story completion. If it's only story, then this game is longer than I even thought possible. Pretty sure that's total though.

It is.

Continuing my Fallout New Vegas playthrough...just finished up with the Vault 22 quest, and picked up that unique laser rifle that shoots the green lasers.

Forgot how creepy that Vault is....

Man, I hate those Vault quests. Especially Vault 34!! I get lost everytime I do those Quests lol/

Recently played and beat Bully. I can now safely say that was one of my favorite Rockstar games and maybe top 15 game

Yeah, Bully was fantastic. I always liked when Rockstar would stray away from the GTA series (Bully, Red Dead, etc.)

Just played Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes for the first time and what the *Censored*, that's it?

Guess that was the first mission of the real game, but meh.

Game is pretty short, but decent. I consider it to be a demo or small preview of Phantom Pain.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet

Just played Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes for the first time and what the *Censored*, that's it?

Guess that was the first mission of the real game, but meh.

Game is pretty short, but decent. I consider it to be a demo or small preview of Phantom Pain.

Was still outrageous that it was realeased with a $30 tag tho