What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished Dying Light and I'm gonna trade it in for either Borderlands, Bloodbourne or Splatoon. Out of the 3, which would you's suggest?

Got Witcher 3 waiting to be played too, might go on that today.

Earned yet another platinum under my belt. Ratchet and Clank: Into The Nexus for those who are wondering.

I've also gone back to my old WWE games (2K13 and 2K14) and I just beat Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. Easily better than the Wii one. An instant 9.0 on my scale, despite the many stupid deaths. Including one where I died over 50 times (no joke) before I finally realised what you have to do and it was totally easy. Honestly, the water and rocket barrel levels are the tougher parts. Other than that, the game is a bit easy if you don't rush.

Vaas is a much better antagonist than Pagan in a lot of aspects. They're both very good characters, though, Pagan is deeply developed, imo, but Vaas' personality is so much more badass than Pagan.

What happens?

I also hated how it said "Fin" like wtf

Yeah, I was caught off guard by that. Very abrupt.

Pegan reveals he never wanted to kill you and wanted to hand down Kyrat to you the minute you showed up. You and Pegan get up from the table and leave to spread Ajay's mother's ashes. Pegan leaves in a helicopter. You also could've ended the game in the first mission of the game by just sitting at Pegan's table when he got the crab rangoon

Still dumb

Lmfao, Ajay gets no pussy at all in this game. I was surprised Yuma's ass didn't try to sleep with him or if that's because she drugged Ajay's ass up when he killed her. I'm not at all surprised he didn't get to bang Amita, tho, that's not what the game was about.

Citra's ending in 3 is so *censored*ed up tho.

Edited by M.Θ.B.™

Pillars of Eternity confirmed for most advanced og rpg of decade (SRS)...legit 15 mins in started experiencing deep regret that I just wasted 40 hours on POVERTY AF dragon age inquisition (ENTRY LVL BASIC BISH VIDEO GAME, FUK SO *censored*ING GROSS) when could have been spent on p00lars