What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Shantae and The Pirate's Curse.

I was thinking of buying Ty: The Tasmanian Tiger 1 and 2 along with The Suffering to breath some life into my PlayStation 2 (that still works) at month's end. Should I?

Edited by lightning116

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought a Dreamcast, which has an awful case of yellowing which I want to sort out lol. Anyways been playing a bit of House of the Dead 2.

Also Race The Sun, one of the free games this month on psn, I' absolutely loving it. Simplistic yet addictive.

I'd recommend Sonic Adventure 1 or 2 if they weren't already ported or possible to play on almost...anything these days. I saw gameplay of the House of the Dead series and it looks fun, might have to check it out myself. Dead or Alive 2, NFL 2K, and Soul Reaver Legacy of Kain are 3 hits I definitely need to play again. Speaking of NFL, even tho it was over the top I miss NFL Street. Gotta play that shit again too at some point.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet

Just bought a Dreamcast, which has an awful case of yellowing which I want to sort out lol. Anyways been playing a bit of House of the Dead 2.

Also Race The Sun, one of the free games this month on psn, I' absolutely loving it. Simplistic yet addictive.

I'd recommend Sonic Adventure 1 or 2 if they weren't already ported or possible to play on almost...anything these days. I saw gameplay of the House of the Dead series and it looks fun, might have to check it out myself. Dead or Alive 2, NFL 2K, and Soul Reaver Legacy of Kain are 3 hits I definitely need to play again. Speaking of NFL, even tho it was over the top I miss NFL Street. Gotta play that shit again too at some point.

Thanks, I'll check them out. I've been playing about with cd-r's, having no luck so far. Dreamcast simply doesn't spin the discs I've burned, likely gonna just have to purchase the games, which I don't mind doing, its just... costly lol

Not playing right now, but will be playing tonight: Dying Light and Wolfenstein The Old Blood. Not played either of them before (well, I played the tutorial of Dying Light last night for 20 minutes or so), so I hope they're good. Dying Light sounds like an I Am Legend kind of deal mixed with Assassins Creed, and Wolfenstein... I loved playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein as a kid so I hope not much has changed.

Constantly GTA V (story mde) and 2k14

Why aren't you playing Shenmue? Lol it was a great game.

Definitely this, I feel like an idiot for not mentioning that. You seriously need to play both Shenmue 1 and 2 before playing anything else on DC.

Definitely this, I feel like an idiot for not mentioning that. You seriously need to play both Shenmue 1 and 2 before playing anything else on DC.

Yeah I never played Shenmue 2 my best friend had it and he said he loved it but I never bought an original Xbox. That was the only reason lol. I ended up getting Shenmue 1, recvx, and royal rumble eventually and I think I played Shenmue, recvx and. Nba 2k the most lol. I hated that royal rumble game it was just horrible lol

Alan Wake is one of my favorite games ever. Wouldn't mind playing that one again...never played the DLC for that matter, but I let my brother borrow it and he never gave it back, so I'd have to buy a new copy now.

Anyway, playing Witcher 3...which I suspect to be the case for the whole summer.

Metroid Prime 2: Echos. Man this series needs a reboot after the Other M disaster

Agreed Metroid Prime was amazing. Nintendo should get Retro studios to make another game for the Wii U. But Super Metroid will always be the best in the series and one of the best games on the SNES.

I'm currently playing The Witcher 2. Finished the first game a few day ago and am enjoying the second a lot. Can't wait to move on the the third game.