What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still playing Mortal Kombat X...also playing Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast and Furious...which is an awesome game for free, and gives out achievements like candy. I don't know if the main FH2 game is so generous with achievements...but, I swear, the things wouldn't stop popping up for like the first hour of gameplay.

Yeah the Fast and Furious spinoff game is like a free 1000 gamescore, and then game it's self is pretty fun

Still playing Mortal Kombat X...also playing Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast and Furious...which is an awesome game for free, and gives out achievements like candy. I don't know if the main FH2 game is so generous with achievements...but, I swear, the things wouldn't stop popping up for like the first hour of gameplay.

Yeah the Fast and Furious spinoff game is like a free 1000 gamescore, and then game it's self is pretty fun

Only one that I probably won't get is the 50,000 score achievement. Highest I've got so far was like 30,000 I think. All of the other ones are basically a guarantee though.

Scratch that...just got the achievement for the score of 50k. Got something like 63,000. It damn sure wasn't easy...but I'm pretty confident that I could do it again if I needed to. The trick I found is to use the bucket list car at the golf course. The requirement for that is to get 25k. I drove all the way to the outskirts of the course, found a wooden fence that runs pretty much the entire length of it, then just fishtailed through it while drifting. You get multipliers for drifting, "landscaping", "wrecking ball", etc. Eventually you get a score if like 15,000 with a multiplier of around 4.5 and that shit pops.

Edited by Generations

Just banged out most of the Goat Simulator achievements. Only ones left are the ones that are huge pains in the ass...like Bouncing from 5 trampolines, score of ten in flappy goat, collecting all of the trophies, etc. Trophies one shouldn't be too hard...but some of those others are probably never getting done, tbh.

Trying to beat Shovel Knight without dying.

My first attempt yesterday did not go too well. 28 deaths. All of them were my fault and platforming derps.

Boss fights are no problem except for one, but once I can get through the levels without screwing up, I know I can pull it off.

Edited by lightning116

Yakuza 3, finally got the game.

The boss fights in this game are *censored*ing major, though, there's sone blonde German-looking dude doing the most unbelievable flying kicks.

...loved that game so damn much.

I'm currently going through my old Gamecube collection, playing some Super Monkey Ball and Tony Hawk 3

Playing through Dragon Age: Inquisition atm. Great game, a lot of fun. Though if I don't finish by the time The Witcher comes out I'm afraid it'll be shelfed.

Still play a bit of Minecraft on PS4 with some friends and having some chill times with that.

Just bought a Dreamcast, which has an awful case of yellowing which I want to sort out lol. Anyways been playing a bit of House of the Dead 2.

Also Race The Sun, one of the free games this month on psn, I' absolutely loving it. Simplistic yet addictive.