What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got Dark Souls 2: Scholar Of The First Sin. I already played the original release but I never got all the DLC and I really enjoy the new enemies + different little level things. Bit of an odd balance to make Bosses so easy whereas the levels all kick your ass twice as hard now. But I enjoy it.

I've recently been obsessed with Star Wars: The Old Republic again, despite some changes that I disliked. I've never spent a penny on this game, but maybe one day. I wish they'd put a release date on those playable togruta. I want to make one. Double XP weekend going on now, by the way.

Life Is Strange Episode 1&2. Got the Seasons Pass yesterday, played the avaible stuff. I like it a lot. It's a bit cheesy but... I dig it. The music and the asthetic are my shit. Need to play them again to find the additional photos and see where alternative choices take me.

I tested out the PS4's custom button assignments on GTA 5 last night. Probably not the best game to test it on because driving/on foot. I swapped X with R2, and square with L2, to try the PS2 driving controls. Not bad, but what I'd feared turned out to be true. The changed buttons carry over into the XMB, game menus, etc., so it could turn into one big hassle if you're not careful. I know this feature wasn't made for people like me, who just want custom controls. It's under accessibility options for a reason. But this feature has great potential. I'd like to see it improved and expanded upon in the future, ideally with the option of setting up different button profiles for the XMB and individual games like MGS 5 or WWE 2K16.

Of course, this wouldn't be necessary if game developers would let you set your own controls in every game in the first place.

Edited by WarGreymon77

Still playing Mortal Kombat X...also playing Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast and Furious...which is an awesome game for free, and gives out achievements like candy. I don't know if the main FH2 game is so generous with achievements...but, I swear, the things wouldn't stop popping up for like the first hour of gameplay.

Edited by Generations