What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earthbound. The game is really out there so far. I'm not a huge fan of the combat system. Im a fan a seeing the characters on screen and not just the enemy on some trippy screen. The fact though that if your way overlevel over someone the battle auto completes it self is pretty damn cool.

I have RE5 Gold Edition but I never played it. I just wanted it for the DLC, but apparently you can't even play the DLC until you "unlock" it by beating the whole game first? Crapcom, WTF is that shit? I hope the original release version of RE5 isn't that assanine.

So anyway, I know how much harder the remake is, so to prepare myself, I'm doing a Chris playthrough of Resident Evil: Director's Cut. It sucks though. I much prefer Jill. So much easier with Barry helping.

Still working on 100%'ing Bully. I was trying to get the top score in the three arcade games last night. So *censored*ing hard. The only one that I've successfully done, was the Sumo one that you need to win in order to do the one mission. The one with the Monkey flinging poo isn't too hard. I'll probably get that one the next time I play...but the one with the flying squirrel is hard as hell for some reason.

GTA V. Haven't played the game since October on my 360...bought the game last week when I heard the Heist DLC was finally being put in. This game has been fun as hell. I'm loving all the updates, and the Heist missions have been fun/intense as hell. Definitely going to re-play the epic ass story mode, too.

I plan on buying BF: Hardline in a few weeks. I'm really not sure if I should get Dragonball Xenoverse.

"Rated E for Everyone...except babies and dead people"

I'm playing that too, I'm on the Greaser part of the game after the snow

Fyi, for the skateboard achievement, you can get it by skitching a ride on a car. I was spending all this time riding around manually, to get the 50,000 meters. Then it dawned on me to grab a car. Achievement popped about two minutes later.

I finished my recent playthrough of Resident Evil: Director's Cut today. People talk about Barry, but Chris is truly hilarious in that game. He laughs at Wesker, then Wesker sounds like bullied kid the way he says "Stop it!", and Chris starts off the Tyrant fight unarmed while boasting happily "You can't kill me!" And lastly, there's this golden line. "He's sleeping with the ultimate failure."

After that, I started back on Digimon World 2. I've got a team of new mega-level Digimon, and I just defeated the Chaos Generals. So, it probably won't be much longer til I'm done.

I think I might buy Resident Evil HD next. If for nothing else, than to gawk at the beautiful main hall (entrance of the mansion).

Edited by WarGreymon77

Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas (for PC)

This game is a complete rip-off of Legend of Zelda Windwaker, and it doesn't try to hide it at all. Great game in its own right though. Nothing wrong with borrowing a style if you do it honor, which this does.

Edited by Generations

Weirdly, Monopoly Plus on XboxOne. It's sooo freakin fun with friends. Myself, Ernez, KMH, VivaLaAdam and SproilerBlotch have been playing lately and its some of the funniest shit ever. I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying it. Seriously give it a go!

Weirdly, Monopoly Plus on XboxOne. It's sooo freakin fun with friends. Myself, Ernez, KMH, VivaLaAdam and SproilerBlotch have been playing lately and its some of the funniest shit ever. I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying it. Seriously give it a go!

Yeah, I remember playing Uno on 360 just like that. Fun times

Not surprised to hear the praise for Monopoly, tbh. It's a hard game to *Censored* up...digital or otherwise. I had a version on my kindle that I used to play when I got bored. Always a good way to kill some time...especially when it's so hard to find people willing to play the board game in real life.