What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomb Raider (the free one with gold on 360). Always wanted to play it, but didn't really want to buy it. Definitely a good game. Also just banged out World of Keflings because I downloaded that for free a long time ago and never touched it. That was a fun game too, surprisingly.

Fight Night Round 4. Havent had a boxing game in a while which is a sin for someone who is so into the boxing world. People online suck though, you out box the hell out of them and knock them down first round and they quit because you didn't stand there and take body punches for 10 rounds. Into legacy mode now. Its a pretty solid sim

I m a big Telltale fan but is Wolf Among Us worth getting on PS4?

Totally worth it, especially given the fact that you said you're a big Telltale fan. I enjoyed each and every minute that I spent playing The Wolf Among Us.

The Order: 1886. I'm really enjoying it so far. I love the alternate history setting.

Yeah, I plan on waiting on a price drop for this game before I pickup a copy... from what I've heard from friends, $60 is just too steep of a price.

Fight Night Round 4. Havent had a boxing game in a while which is a sin for someone who is so into the boxing world. People online suck though, you out box the hell out of them and knock them down first round and they quit because you didn't stand there and take body punches for 10 rounds. Into legacy mode now. Its a pretty solid sim

I love that game.

The Order: 1886. I'm really enjoying it so far. I love the alternate history setting.

Yeah, I plan on waiting on a price drop for this game before I pickup a copy... from what I've heard from friends, $60 is just too steep of a price.

Yea, it's a good game. I bought it release day, and beat it by midday the following day. It's crazy short. I'm waiting for GameStop to offer a $40 trade in credit like they do with most new games lol

Modern Warfare

Modern Warfare 2

I know it wasn't a long time ago, but I suddenly got the urge to start playing the two games I spent most of my secondary school/college years playing again. So I bought them on Steam with the DLC, and I was very surprised to see they are both still active and have quite a few players online. Both still suffer from hackers/hacked lobbies which is annoying as *Censored*, but I'll take that over that Advanced Warfare shite any day. Intervention, Barrett and M40A3 :wub:

Okay, so scratch that Digimon Masters game. Seems overly complicated. I think I might do a Resident Evil 1 Chris playthrough. Almost every time I play the game, I play as Jill. I hate playing as Chris. But I decided to do it anyway, because the remake is probably 2000 times harder, even as Jill.

Bully Scholarship Edition for 360. Recently picked up in a digital sale for like $3.

Well, that's one helluva deal. I keep hoping Rockstar will reboot that series back into prominence.

But back on topic, I hope to sink my teeth into the new GTA Online content after I get home from work later today...