Where did all the caw makers go

macdaddy

As far as Donquis and Nx5anitxt2 goes, you can just check them out on they're YouTube channel. I would guess they try to upload to caws.ws as much as they can, but forget to due to other things to do, but they still make caw update video and others apart from WWE games.

People happen to have a life beyond CAWs.ws...

maybe it's just me but you seem to come off as a dick he's was simply asking a question on what's happening with his favorite content creators you seemed to have a lot to say about me on my post like your some saint be polite or some comment..hey Mac he's probably upset his name wasn't mentioned on your list but those guys are probably busy like CAS said some creators are on YouTube as well as CAW.ws I've noticed some check them and new people you may not have seen there

maybe it's just me but you seem to come off as a dick he's was simply asking a question on what's happening with his favorite content creators you seemed to have a lot to say about me on my post like your some saint be polite or some comment..hey Mac he's probably upset his name wasn't mentioned on your list but those guys are probably busy like CAS said some creators are on YouTube as well as CAW.ws I've noticed some check them and new people you may not have seen there

Pot, meet Kettle.

Pot, meet Kettle.

Dick, meet mouth

No doubt it's a drag. I almost wish I would have stuck with the last gen another year rather than made the jump to PS4. Not having the custom arenas, entrances, and lack of CAWS in CC really brings this game down. That said, there still are some dudes doing great work on there. Just much much fewer. Last year I could find literally any wrestler i searched for and my entire Universe roster was originals CAWS and old school wrestlers from the 80s.

Pot, meet Kettle.

Dick, meet mouth

Clever, did the bullies teach you that one in elementary school?

Pot, meet Kettle.

Dick, meet mouth

No "but that's what I taught your mom" ...is what I would say if I wanted to be a Elementary School child about this, but I'm not so I would really appreciate if you did the same ...you contributed absolutely nothing to the main topic of this post ..you just came here to attack me for what? idk..but that didn't really work out now did it

Pot, meet Kettle.

Dick, meet mouth

No "but that's what I taught your mom" ...is what I would say if I wanted to be a Elementary School child about this, but I'm not so I would really appreciate if you did the same ...you contributed absolutely nothing to the main topic of this post ..you just came here to attack me for what? idk..but that didn't really work out now did it

:rolleyes: faux-intelligence at it's finest.

You started attacking people, remember? Nic? and then you came and decided to accuse someone else of being a dick. That, my dear fellow, is called hypocrisy.

As for the OP, also keep in mind that a lot of caw creators from previous years are used to the older caw creation suite. The new one, while looking better, doesn't work the way the old one did, so it's likely your favourite creators are either taking time to work it out, waiting until more options are available in the future, or have given up. Unfortunate, but I know that is the case with at least a few.

Pot, meet Kettle.

Dick, meet mouth

:rolleyes: faux-intelligence at it's finest.

You started attacking people, remember? Nic? and then you came and decided to accuse someone else of being a dick. That, my dear fellow, is called hypocrisy.

As for the OP, also keep in mind that a lot of caw creators from previous years are used to the older caw creation suite. The new one, while looking better, doesn't work the way the old one did, so it's likely your favourite creators are either taking time to work it out, waiting until more options are available in the future, or have given up. Unfortunate, but I know that is the case with at least a few.

In fact you both are hypocrites you both accused me of supposedly attacking this Nick guy saying I was being unnecessarily impolite then when I confront Graeme Jones of being unnecessary Impolite & ignorant to Mac for no reason whatsoever (which he was) you come from the blue and attack me ( failing to contribute to the original post until I put you on the spot to do so) ...

Not Practicing What You Preach ....That my dear fellow Is the true meaning of Hypocrisy...

I think some people got bored and quit playing this game. I don't blame them if they did.

agreed, a lot of people gave up already, even top creators

Why don't people come back and create for WWE 2K14? It is the better game.

I think some people got bored and quit playing this game. I don't blame them if they did.

agreed, a lot of people gave up already, even top creators
Why don't people come back and create for WWE 2K14? It is the better game.

I think some did, but others like me sold their console or game

I'm pretty sure Donquis and Nx5antix are still creating, just haven't released anything, but I really wish they would. I wouldn't mind if I had the talent and imagination like them to make their characters come alive. Really upset we haven't seen Big 333Gus on here since his original posts. Was looking for to some of his stuff too. There are still a lot of great caw makers on here , don't get me wrong, just wanted to see those guys release some after seeing some of their ideas already. I follow both on YouTube and haven't seen any new updates. I know Donquis29 mentioned after the holidays he would be back. Any way, all others keep up the great work I really enjoy seeing what you all come up with and like to add some of those caws to my universe too at times.

Why is this still even open, if people don't want to make caws or post them here they don't have to. But last time I checked this section is for original caws not a place to find where people went.

wow I'm starting to realize this site is full of assholes I just seem to be the most popular one ....in what way shape or form is the placement of them forum affecting you? Who cares where it's placed don't take this so serious either answer the question or don't mind the post and mind your business .. seeing as its already been answered by multiple people including myself I'm thinking you should go with the latter

Archived