CAW bleeding

schlimo

I've never had a caw bleed before the patch and I also saw Crow Sting bleed for the first time last night.

I figured it was probably just an issue of the applied facial textures obscuring the blood (since I've seen the flash in the past but never seen any red) but whatever it was, it appears to be either fixed or improved.

Post patch note on PS4: Dolph Ziggler Busted me open with a superkick, but the weird part was that he started bleeding instead of me.

Typical Ziggler oversell.

Lmfao, but yeah has anyone gotten past phase 1?

Got blood on Orton hands and on AJ Styles complete forehead and some on his chest. It took a long time to get there. How far will this go ?

I could only get it this far also. I'm hoping that those vids with the crazy blood aren't just glitched.

So after running my MITB PPV last night I can surely say that blood on caws (and most matches I played involving regular superstars) indeed works. Every time I got the blood flash animation last night, someone really was bleeding. It's hood but it can be better. The blood goes to stage 3 I would say and stops. More blood on the face and chest, but it doesn't look as gory as the Xbox One version where it's left on arms, legs, backs, etc. it's progress, but it's not 100%.

I was playing my universe match with Rusev against Ziggler about a week ago, before the patch dropped. And I busted Ziggler open, it started with just like barely being able to see the blood. Then the whole left side of his face was covered, next thing I know there's blood all over his chest, back, arms and legs. Lol.

Up until this week I couldn't get certain wrestlers to bleed at all but now both in game and CAWs bleed. I am on PS4. I have still yet to get as much blood as those videos but do get a decent amount after a while. Despite the blood on a guys face I have never got blood to drip on the ring mat.

Archived