Curtis Axel To Mania? *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Radioso

wait so what happen as I didn't get chance to see most of the rumble

He was the sixth entrant, but was attacked by Erick Rowan on the stage who entered the match instead (but not officially, since he wasn't supposed to be in). Axel never got in.

Test should of won the 2004 royal rumble to then.

I was explaining the backstory to him, not questioning the logic of the scenario, lol.

wait so what happen as I didn't get chance to see most of the rumble

He was the sixth entrant, but was attacked by Erick Rowan on the stage who entered the match instead (but not officially, since he wasn't supposed to be in). Axel never got in.

Test should of won the 2004 royal rumble to then.

that it that happens every year in that case spike should have main evented WrestleMania imagine that

Lesnar vs Reigns.

*Curtis Axel chants*

Cole: OH MY! KING!

King: I HEAR 'EM. THEY WANT KURT ANGLE!

JBL: MAGGLE, AXEL'S TWERKIN' MAGGLE!

Booker: Awwwwwww SHUCKY DUCKY QUACK QUAAAAAAAAAXEL!!

Reigns wins.

:lol:

Nah they wont mention it.

and as funny as it is they ended the match without him ever entering so it was just a 29 man Rumble. He has to enter to be able to be eliminated - or not eliminated.

Nah they wont mention it.

and as funny as it is they ended the match without him ever entering so it was just a 29 man Rumble. He has to enter to be able to be eliminated - or not eliminated.

No, a referee could have deemed him unable to participate after the assault and ruled Rowan as the official participant.

... that didn't happen though, Rowan just went in the ring with no ref having any say in it.

We didn't have to see the ref doing. Obviously it didn't happen, but they could just say a ref who was watching informed whoever of their decision as it was taking place.

Archived