Curtis Axel To Mania? *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Radioso

I'm not sure if this should be in the Rumble discussion or not. I believe it deserves its own topic.

Just wondering what your thoughts are on the Curtis Axel situation, do you think the WWE will even address. Axel himself even seems convinced on twitter he is the real Rumble winner and deserves to be at WM31...

Two Paul Heyman guys going head to head...ha unlikely but what are your thoughts?

I personally would rather see Axel over Reigns to be honest. It would be such a underdog story.

I haven't been on twitter so I don't know who's talking about the situation, but I suppose it's a possibility. Maybe have Reigns come out and cut a promo about winning last night, only to be cut short by Axel who says he was never eliminated. Then have HHH announce a match between the two to decide who is going to face Lesnar, with Reigns obviously winning.

If only it had been someone a little more of a threat in this situation, then maybe it could've actually gone somewhere, with Big Show costing Reigns his shot or something like that. Then the whole situation could be saved, or at least made a little more tolerable.

Nah, no chance. Dead @ the thought of Curtis Axel vs Brock Lesnar in the main event of Wrestlemania over the world title.

This may be weird, but I think that the chemistry between these two would be legendary

But yeah :lol:

just the thought of that match happening with the way everything is right now

Nah, no chance. Dead @ the thought of Curtis Axel vs Brock Lesnar in the main event of Wrestlemania over the world title.

This may be weird, but I think that the chemistry between these two would be legendary

Yeah, I think so too. I do like Axel and I think he'd put on a good match with Lesnar... however, I just can't help but laugh at the thought of the idea itself though :lol:

Yeah, I think so too. I do like Axel and I think he'd put on a good match with Lesnar... however, I just can't help but laugh at the thought of the idea itself though :lol:

although it makes more sense that what we are getting.

I mean...Axel, former Paul Heyman guy, got shit-on verbally by Heyman....story writes itself.

Archived