Official WWE Fastlane Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I'm shocked.....this PPV was great. Holy damn they actually pulled off a great show. Ill be damned.

6 man was a good hot opener. RKO bitches!!!!! Yes yes yes Orton vs Rollins at Mania can't *censored*ing wait!

Stardust vs Goldust. Not bad but kinda slow for me but its gunna lead to a better Mania match so I'm not gunna complain. Cody's promos are *censored*ing amazing he makes Stardust work so well.

Tag titles. Great match and by god king they did it. BRC are tag team champions thank. YOU. JESUS.

Sting/HHH. This was great stuff man with the Bat vs Sledgehammer standoff. I like Sting not talking honestly cause there's not much he needs to say HHH is doing it for him so it's cool. Looking forward to this match I can't believe I'm saying that.

Paige vs Nikki wasnt bad at all but that botched end was kinda eh. Still not a bad divas match at all I think these two mess good enough.

The Bray Wyatt stuff man HOLY. SHIT. What a promo and the sight if seeing him in that casket with the Druids was amazing. My body is ready for the feud I *censored*ing love it already.

Ambrose vs Barrett was another solid match but I hate the DQ endings already. Happy Dean just took the Damn title tho why people who get screwed dont do that more often is beyond me.

Rusev vs Cena was yet another good match. RUSEV won clean! Ok not really clean but no DQ, no count out he made Cena.....CENA.... Pass out. Perfect I can't say a bad thing about that booking right there.

Bryan vs Reigns. Awesome match. This is how it should be Reigns beat Bryan clean. If your gunna have him Babyface THIS is how you do it. Thank you WWE for making a decision and keeping this one on one. Bryan is the *censored*ing man as always and Reigns was damn good so again I can't complain.

Great *censored*ing show man. NXT was still better (lol) but WWE proved to me tonight that they are damn sure capable of giving us great shows when they want. This was the best show since Sunmerslam and I hope Mania is even better.

Roman can never prove himself to half you guys, he was every bit as good as Bryan tonight.

Honestly, the point of this match was to show that Roman is the guy. The guy that will be the new face.

Now, you're out of your mind if you tell me that this match showed he's capable of performing and telling a story like Austin, Rock, Hogan, or Cena can. Reigns showed some good physicality and character, don't get me wrong. Those forearms were mighty impressive, along with a pretty nifty powerbomb in there.

However, that wasn't enough if this was WWE's attempt to try and convince everyone that Roman is the future. Dean Ambrose, Ziggler, and Rollins put a performance on par, or better, than what Roman did on a near-regular basis. 2 out of 3 of them are midcarders.

Roman isn't much a ring general, and unfortunately, I suspect that this will be the best we see from Roman until after Wrestlemania. I personally felt that Bryan carried Roman far too much, and that the guy wasn't good on his own feet to perform on his own and pull off a few of his own neat moves without assistance from Bryan in some form..

Half the guys here recognize what's going to happen. Reigns isn't a ring general, and Brock isn't either. Brock can lead a bit and perform on his two feet, but if it's against someone like Reigns, then you're going to get a carbon copy of Goldberg-Lesnar at Mania XX

I can't wait until Reigns vs Lesnar delivers better than what most of you expect. You guys can't just claim what will be a good match and what won't. Because it's all unpredictable when it comes to match quality. You can have two great wrestlers and they have a bad match due to lack of chemistry. Sometimes two guys just have great chemistry right away and gel. Lesnar and Goldberg didn't even try and lacked motivation. They both were leaving the company. This is a different Brock and he's the champion and hasn't been in the main event in years. And Reigns is hungry and young and they might have good chemistry. We got to just wait it out and see.

Skipped this, but I'm sure the PPV was ass.

Nope.

I can't wait until Reigns vs Lesnar delivers better than what most of you expect. You guys can't just claim what will be a good match and what won't. Because it's all unpredictable when it comes to match quality. You can have two great wrestlers and they have a bad match due to lack of chemistry. Sometimes two guys just have great chemistry right away and gel. Lesnar and Goldberg didn't even try and lacked motivation. They both were leaving the company. This is a different Brock and he's the champion and hasn't been in the main event in years. And Reigns is hungry and young and they might have good chemistry. We got to just wait it out and see.

Nope.

Like two people said Bryan carried the match and everyone else including myself said roman did a great job. So I don't even know what the point of this post was tbh

Nope.
Like two people said Bryan carried the match and everyone else including myself said roman did a great job. So I don't even know what the point of this post was tbh
Mine or Cracks post?

I just hope Lesnar retains at Mania, continue the domination.

for no reason at all
Pretty much.

Ok PPV, not great, not terrible, just ok.

Highlights were definitely Brass Ring Club as champions, Stardust and Wyatt's promo's, Bryan being intense and Paige being Paige.

Orton's return was nice too.

The treatment of Ziggler, and his loss, along with the losses of Bryan and Paige, sucked.

This was definitely Roman's best match of his career, but even so I feel like it was because of the story he and Bryan told, with a veteran catching the rookie in all of these old tricks, while he relied on brute force. I'm still not convinced he can deliver with Lesnar, but as an overall talent, I have a bit more confidence in Reigns going forward.

I'm not too surprised Roman ended up winning. I'm saddened that it happened how it did, I was at least hoping for a closer match up than we got. Or at least more development out of Reigns. I'm HOPING he and Lesnar can put something on, but I'm really feeling like the booking plan is give it to Roman, and Seth cashes in. I wouldn't mind, I adore the hell out of Rollins, I just wish Roman wasn't being pushed THIS hard.

On the flip side, Wyatt and Taker could be interesting. I'm especially excited for Triple H and Sting, but dammit the crowd tonight didn't deserve Sting, Triple H, or the Taker tease. They didn't deserve Orton either.

Speaking of Orton, it's about freaking time. Jesus, I just hope we get crazy Orton like we had before he left.

Roman can never prove himself to half you guys, he was every bit as good as Bryan tonight.

Honestly, the point of this match was to show that Roman is the guy. The guy that will be the new face.

Now, you're out of your mind if you tell me that this match showed he's capable of performing and telling a story like Austin, Rock, Hogan, or Cena can. Reigns showed some good physicality and character, don't get me wrong. Those forearms were mighty impressive, along with a pretty nifty powerbomb in there.

However, that wasn't enough if this was WWE's attempt to try and convince everyone that Roman is the future. Dean Ambrose, Ziggler, and Rollins put a performance on par, or better, than what Roman did on a near-regular basis. 2 out of 3 of them are midcarders.

Roman isn't much a ring general, and unfortunately, I suspect that this will be the best we see from Roman until after Wrestlemania. I personally felt that Bryan carried Roman far too much, and that the guy wasn't good on his own feet to perform on his own and pull off a few of his own neat moves without assistance from Bryan in some form..

Half the guys here recognize what's going to happen. Reigns isn't a ring general, and Brock isn't either. Brock can lead a bit and perform on his two feet, but if it's against someone like Reigns, then you're going to get a carbon copy of Goldberg-Lesnar at Mania XX

It won't be. Goldylocks and Brock were on their way out, they had no reason to put on a good match. Reigns does, if not Brock.

nah, it was good.

Reigns puts on a great performance and people come to the conclusion that Reigns vs Lesnar will suck.

for *censored*ing sake >.<

Because apparently one can't carry a match and the other won't carry a match, neither will be the general.

BRC to win, Usos to win them back at Mania

I'll quote this shit again after Mania

The tag titles haven't changed hands at Mania since like the Attitude Era.

Sorry I was just going through this whole thread now that the show's over. :lol:

Archived