DTTheShowOff

yWOHb7R.jpgB72eWyK.jpgni3oCeU.jpgnbDqXJu.jpgDzjnaq0.jpgZDvFyXN.jpgxD4ASGF.jpg

Name Bromie

Weight 225lb

Height 6,3

From Hollywood California

Game first created SmackDown vs Raw 2010

Finisher#1 Bro Kick (Super kick)

Finisher #2 Forward Russian leg Sweep (first year using this move)

He's had that finisher since SVR11

But as we all know the Super Kick is horribly over used by everyone so I may switch to the running high Knee

Bromie has been a caw I've been working on since SVR10 he's has many different looks and styles over the years he's been my top guy since 2k13 Bromie Prides himself on being the "Best Of The Best going over there and putting on the best match possible that no act behide him can follow.No sorry long haired Samoan or giant can put on like Bromie because he is a Big Deal I could write a huge back story but u don't feel like it at this point in time lol so look our for that

Feed back and what I should add or take away is always welcome I know the skin is a little off but I don't have the time or the patients to go back in forth with this year's trying to fix it we all know how much trouble it is this year

Army Strong attire Update i wanted to do alot with this attire but sadly i ran out of layers but im pretty content on where its at now Feel free to add me on PS4 DT-TheShowOff-

I could use more WWE 2K friends since it's nearly impossible to have a good match and meet other players this year with the whole matchmaking system

WWE 2K15 Bromie: Don't Give In:

TPrnxzL.pngfD2AvYF.png

Someone please tell me what's this girls problem she messaged me out of the blue saying I took a shot at her and that we don't know each other from Adam and Steve ..how am I taking a shot at you if I don't even know you !!! didn't even bother to introduce herself .that's where I got defensive. .excuse me if I sound like a dick but hey whatever. . am I supposed to know this person this person didn't even bother to go into detail on how I took a shot ..assuming the long haired Samoan comment I made got her buthurt ... who said I was talking about the caw community ? There's plenty of wrestlers in the world that's fit that description and you assume its you? Even after telling her to stop messaging me she Continued until I had to kill her with kindness she said I didn't handle the "situation" like an adult as if it was a situation. .the only situation was that you needed to leave me alone bud she blocked me as if I wasn't telling her to Stop Messaging ME! Who ever sent her that shot to her saying I took a shot at her tell her to go to the nearest corner store buy a Snickers and a tampon because she's probably not feeling like herself

TPrnxzL.pngfD2AvYF.png

Someone please tell me what's this girls problem she messaged me out of the blue saying I took a shot at her and that we don't know each other from Adam and Steve ..how am I taking a shot at you if I don't even know you !!! didn't even bother to introduce herself .that's where I got defensive. .excuse me if I sound like a dick but hey whatever. . am I supposed to know this person this person didn't even bother to go into detail on how I took a shot ..assuming the long haired Samoan comment I made got her buthurt ... who said I was talking about the caw community ? There's plenty of wrestlers in the world that's fit that description and you assume its you? Even after telling her to stop messaging me she Continued until I had to kill her with kindness she said I didn't handle the "situation" like an adult as if it was a situation. .the only situation was that you needed to leave me alone bud she blocked me as if I wasn't telling her to Stop Messaging ME! Who ever sent her that shot to her saying I took a shot at her tell her to go to the nearest corner store buy a Snickers and a tampon because she's probably not feeling like herself

She's probably a crazy bitch, pay no attention and she'll go away...maybe.

TPrnxzL.pngfD2AvYF.png

Sorry to rain on your parade there, but you WAY overreacted.

Sorry to rain on your parade there, but you WAY overreacted.

Lol how so? When you message someone out of the blue you introduce yourself you explain what's exactly the problem if we don't know each other from Adam and Steve why is the format of your message is telling me otherwise like you do I was trying to be nice and not block her but if I don't want you messaging me I'm gonna say it ...there's no parades to rain on but thanks for your input I understand.

Lol the crazy ones never go away I looked her up wow seen the channel now I see I was supposed to know who she was I bet she's taking screenshots of this getting ready to make a video out of this.. at least she'll have some content her channel looks a little dry at the moment ..that'll be a waste of time

yea i kinda agree that you kinda overreacted...this whole caw thing is not that deep...

Agreed, some of you guys act like this is your life. Chill out.

lol if i was to overreact i would have cursed her out i very kindly told her to leave me alone ..but im already pretty chilled bro this isnt my life in the least..

Nic was polite, he acted in a respectful mature manner. There was no need to act like that to the guy.

What I didn't get is, why reply to him if you didn't know him from Adam to Steve? I just delete messages from people who I don't know.. unless they state they are from CAWs.ws or people I talk to on Youtube.

"Someone sent me a shot of one of your caws bios and they think you took a subliminal shot at me. I doubt thats the case since we dont know eachother Adam from Steve & theres plenty of long hair Samoans in the Caw community" - Nic Virtue

What HE meant by that was, you DIDN'T take a shot at him whatsoever. But the way you handled the situation was wrong. That's all I'll say on the matter. Don't want to pointlessly argue over CAWs.

Anyway, nice CAW by the way. Like the attire.

Like the attire, but you overreacted a lot to Nic being asking if you were taking a shot at him or not. Calling him a girl constantly too is rather unnecessarily insulting and having this topic being titled after it aswell. Like the attire, not the attitude.

Like the attire, but you overreacted a lot to Nic being asking if you were taking a shot at him or not. Calling him a girl constantly too is rather unnecessarily insulting and having this topic being titled after it aswell. Like the attire, not the attitude.

exactly...like why start stuff unnecessarily... we're all here for the same reason, CAWS, leave the other b.s. at the door

Thanks.. I forgot to change the title lol..wait shes not a girl ?she striked me as one Lol I wasn't/not arguing with any of you. If you noticed I stopped commenting about it .you don't know me so for you to say I over reacted makes no sense lol did I say f you bitch or anything like that no.. I was very polite...from my looking around the last few days I don't seeing to many long haired Samoans in the caw community which leads me to believe she was was being a sarcastic females and every time there was one I noticed she makes a video about them impersonating her but like I said many wrestlers in the real world (where i live idk about her)fit that's discription

Obviously didnt understand me saying get out of my inbox and i was always taught to respect women and people with disabilities no matter how sarcastic,rude defying That person is so with that being said once again I do apologize I'm no long replying to those comments but I do reply to everyone I respect you all thanks for your insight and compliments criticism is always welcome it helps me improve my caws

the only person that was rude in this situation was you. you constantly insist on calling him a girl, how old are you? even after your rude response he still never called you out your name, never cursed at you, never even gave you a second look after the convo. then you check his page and come back here and is still slandering him. normal people like myself ignore people who messeges them out the blue. if you really didnt know him (which is BS) the proper response to that text was "Nah dude , i dont even know who you are." but you reacted like a child. everyone but you see it the way it is. grow up. Attires ae dope tho. :)

Archived