WM 31 main even possibly revealed

ByronR25

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk how in the space of a year, you can go from the epic match and buildup that was Bryan vs Orton vs Batista last year... all the way down to Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar. Might even be worse than WM 27 at this rate. I can just imagine Reigns trying to carry that feud while Lesnar isn't there... hahahaha! :lol: I hope the crowd shit all over it.

Then the next night you'll see him cut a terrible promo with the title "believe in that" it's sad that he still can't move on from the fact that the shield don't exist. He's still holding on to a group that Ambrose and Rollins carried! Point blank.

It's still real to you, damn it.

If booked right this can give reigns the boost he needs , they need to keep the mic of him and have him play the role of a juggernaut. Where he just keeps serious.

It's too late for that. We've all seen this face:

2rh1ikg.jpg

And heard this:

yIWtRwP.gif

Then the next night you'll see him cut a terrible promo with the title "believe in that" it's sad that he still can't move on from the fact that the shield don't exist. He's still holding on to a group that Ambrose and Rollins carried! Point blank.

What? Lol

What? Lol

You realize he gets told to wear that attire, he's been given that version of the Shield theme and he's told to use the words he does, yes? Whether he's good at this or that blablabla, I'm not interested in that debate but the things you just critized are literally not even remotely dependant on Reigns.

What? Lol

You realize he gets told to wear that attire, he's been given that version of the Shield theme and he's told to use the words he does, yes? Whether he's good at this or that blablabla, I'm not interested in that debate but the things you just critized are literally not even remotely dependant on Reigns.

I'm aware of that... but um he should have a say in it if he didn't want to do any of that if he talks to Vince or Hunter they would change things up so Yeah it's also his choice lol

What? Lol

I'm aware of that... but um he should have a say in it if he didn't want to do any of that if he talks to Vince or Hunter they would change things up so Yeah it's also his choice lol

Do you really think that's the case? Because it's not. It's not the case at all.

Swagger should win the US title off Rusev and give both of their careers new life. Because, right now, neither is being used well. Being undefeated isn't always a good thing.

Either that, or jump Chad Gable to the main roster and have him debut at WM and defeat Rusev for the US title. Instantly becomes a superstar, unless they drop the ball on him.

Archived