DTri66er's Hardcore Holly Uploaded 1/25/15

d3liriumtri66er

UPDATE 1/23/15:

Thanks for all the feedback you guys, it really helped out tremendously. Here's the updated version. I took Petos's advice and switched the face template which I think was a great choice. As you can also see he now has the receding hairline, my only issue is I'm absolutely terrible with GIMP so it's very hard for me to make textures. Trust me it took me forever to create the primary facial texture. I also tried to adjust his ears but I wasn't having too much success. So as of right now this is what I have, I think it's an improvement but let me know what you think. Thanks.

Hardcore Holly:

Hardcore%20Holly%20Update%201_zpsdarkoh9

The attire is on point, the face is un-recognizable to me though. Looks more like Crash Holly. I suggest getting some of his signature features and embracing them. Like someone else said, the receding hairline is a MUST. He's looks completely bald from the front in real life, it's a vital part of Holly's look. Also many people recognize his ears when WWE uses him for "mystery superstar" match cards:

Untitled-1.png

He also looks too young, I would add some crows feet and wrinkles to his forehead. Not really sure what to suggest beyond that point.

I agree with KahRiss, and suggest a few more changes:

- The mouth looks too wide. Since that can't be edited, you might want to try out another face template (the pale one with Rollins' hair might be worth a shot IIRC).

- Change the eye color. It's way too vibrant.

- Edit the eyebrows on the texture: they need to be wider, thicker and darker. They are one of his signature features along with his hairline and ears.

All in all though, this is a promising start and the attire looks perfect.

Thanks a lot, I will upload it as soon as I fix the attire. I just have to fix the right side of his tights that say "Hardcore Holly." Also I'm going to post a video explaining a few things about the face coloring. If anyone downloads it and wants to edit it, the face will appear very pale so you just have to go to the skin color and it will automatically darken it to the skin tone of the body. I know it's super annoying but as I said I am very green when it comes to photoshop.

Archived