Really have a question for everyone...

jweb1331

really want to know is this game worth it, i have 2k14 on 360 and have really gotten back into cawing and have started looking into this game but, have seen so much negative stuff about it. Saw the new move pack and have gotten more interested in it, so really want to know is it worth coming off 2k14 for a new game

If you plan to buy it for the 360, then no. I'm pretty sure that it's literally the exact same caw mode from 2k14. If you plan on getting it for a current gen console then I'd say that it really depends on who you want to make. The new CAW mode on current gen is very VERY limited, but you can still make some pretty decent CAWs with it.

If you plan to buy it for the 360, then no. I'm pretty sure that it's literally the exact same caw mode from 2k14. If you plan on getting it for a current gen console then I'd say that it really depends on who you want to make. The new CAW mode on current gen is very VERY limited, but you can still make some pretty decent CAWs with it.

That's kinda of what i thought, about caw mode but, i was really intrigued by the new move pack so i was just wondering if it really was anything special but, i see it really is not so ill stick to what i have thank you for the help.

Personally, I'd say no and to wait another year. If you're thinking about the new gen, this is probably a taster or an incomplete product, so to speak. It should be more complete when 16 comes out. For old gen, not really worth it unless you like having new moves.

Personally, I'd say no and to wait another year. If you're thinking about the new gen, this is probably a taster or an incomplete product, so to speak. It should be more complete when 16 comes out. For old gen, not really worth it unless you like having new moves.

Or compromise and buy when the price drops, since I do feel the game is worth playing. I'll agree 2K16 will likely be leagues better, due to 2K having wanted to skip a year to put more work in to the game.

It would be for the 360 and the new moves do interest me but, i have looked at what everyone as said and knowing me i will want all the dlc and that's close to or over a $100 for a game i already truly have only for a few new moves and and characters, so i will be staying with 2k14 I thank you for all the information and opinions on this.

Yep, you're better off waiting for the price to drop or for 16 than buyin this at full price or close to it. But at least you weren't dumb enough to drop $100 on Hulkamania Edition and get a common ring canvas to make up for it. That's even more of a ripoff than Taker Edition.

Though, I'm not sure if 16 will be any good for the old gen or if they'll even bother to improve it.

Yep, you're better off waiting for the price to drop or for 16 than buyin this at full price or close to it. But at least you weren't dumb enough to drop $100 on Hulkamania Edition and get a common ring canvas to make up for it. That's even more of a ripoff than Taker Edition.

Though, I'm not sure if 16 will be any good for the old gen or if they'll even bother to improve it.

Never buy the crazy special editions, have always bought the game though and it feels weird not having it, however since they really didn't change anything wonder if they will even make a 2k16 for 360 and ps3.

Based on my personal preferences I wouldn't say: ''don't get it for 360''. If you enjoy old gameplay more ,like I do, then you should buy it (price has decaded a little). The new moves and undoubtedly better character models this year make it enough to satisfy me despite the noted glitches. But if you already have a 4th gen console maybe you should consider it for that platform if you wanna try something new. And there is also the choice of waiting for 2K16 cause MAYBE next year will be better (which is sad to say btw).

Archived