Guys, I need help.

TheN64Wrestling

^ Yeah, there were plans of him facing Taker at WM25. But Vince felt he was too short so he was released.

I feel kinda bad for him, but if he hadn't been released we would've never had Taker-Shawn.

^ Yeah, there were plans of him facing Taker at WM25. But Vince felt he was too short so he was released.

I feel kinda bad for him, but if he hadn't been released we would've never had Taker-Shawn.

It wasn't just Hade either but he was going to lead a stable of Black Pain and Kevin Thorn. All three got released.

I was a big fan of Hade when he was wrestling in the UK. Istill don't get why they didn't give him a different gimmick rather than releasing him.

It wasn't just Hade either but he was going to lead a stable of Black Pain and Kevin Thorn. All three got released.

I was a big fan of Hade when he was wrestling in the UK. Istill don't get why they didn't give him a different gimmick rather than releasing him.

Hade some good potential tbh. Seen him on local shows a fair few times, dude is good.

Gimmick didn't even need changing, we saw Thorn actually do pretty well with it tbh. They should have pulled the trigger on it, Hade could have been HUGE if he beat Taker off the hop even at Summerslam or No Way Out

Mordecai sucked, IMO. He hit his stride as Thorn the vampire, with Ariel. Then they dropped the ball on him when Ariel got released and he cut his hair short and started wearing a singlet. Had an awesome theme though...and he had a great feel going with Ariel. Always came off as sort of a new age vampire. Like he hosted raves and drank the blood of the kids who showed up. That's what his gimmick felt like.

Thank god "tall enough to face the Undertaker" is no longer the required criteria for being employed by WWE.

Mordecai sucked, IMO. He hit his stride as Thorn the vampire, with Ariel. Then they dropped the ball on him when Ariel got released and he cut his hair short and started wearing a singlet. Had an awesome theme though...and he had a great feel going with Ariel. Always came off as sort of a new age vampire. Like he hosted raves and drank the blood of the kids who showed up. That's what his gimmick felt like.

I think they dropped the ball with them when they added him to The New Breed.

Archived