• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AssaultDriver720

King of Sports: New Japan Pro-Wrestling Discussion Thread

First time seeing Trent in a min. Thought he was still here in the U.S

He's taking some nasty bumps tonight.

But, nah...Rappongi Vice has been around for a while.

Edited by Generations

Young Bucks are going to become like 20X IWGP Jr Tag Champs, they always win it back not too long after. Still have 2 more tag titles though, all good.

Trent took a nasty bump

Oooooh my, Yujiro brought the Hoooooo Train.

Edited by TheNewF'NShow

English commentary is doooooodooooo fam. Should've had Yoshi Tatsu again, lololol

I'm listening to native commentary...because I really don't care what anyone is saying...and the Japanese commentary always has hilarious overreactions to things.

Lowkey want Juice to win. :lol:

Edited by Generations

I'm watching this for the first time ever. Don't really know what going on so thats why I am listening with english commentary :lol:

Same ol' Cody. Dude has a generic American flag logo on the back of his jacket, lololol. Come on, get a little bit more creative please.(not hating but The American Nightmare thing could've been incorporated into the gear a bit better) Surprised they didn't give him a new theme.

I didn't honestly expect anything "American" in his appearance...the American flag jacket was actually beyond what I expected...because I was just taking the name as a name...not a desire to represent America. His father was the "American Dream"...he's the American Nightmare, because he's a heel. I don't look into it any further than that...

Dude is heelin' it up though. :lol:

Edited by Generations

HE'S SUCH A NIGHTMARE

This match should be *censored*ing good, always is. They *censored*ed up not using his ROH theme though(Cole's)

If O'Reilly loses, expect Gabe to announce he's booked for an upcoming show.

Edited by TheNewF'NShow

Looool, ROH tried to keep him by throwing the title on him. He didn't even re-sign, gg. Young Gawd O'Reilly moving on up now.

Must have missed it, read that New Japan announced they're running 2 shows in Cali for G-1?

Yup, at the Long Beach Convention Center.

Must have missed it, read that New Japan announced they're running 2 shows in Cali for G-1?

I live all the way across the country but damn thats dope, especially if they can pull it of which I think they will.

I live all the way across the country but damn thats dope, especially if they can pull it of which I think they will.
I have an aunt that lives a half hour from Long Beach. I may need to visit her this summer, lmao.