King of Sports: New Japan Pro-Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

I think there's a tag near the top of the site that says English commentary. It's kinda small, but they have all the shows in parts with English commentary on them.

Guest Fight Me.

Shit, my post made it sound like they have every show in English lol. Nah, but they have a little section for all the shows they've done in English so far with Striker and Kelly.

33atovn.jpg

Not sure how easy it is to find on PC, but it's right there on recommended tags. I didn't even have to scroll down. Like I said, it's still a small section but hopefully they do more soon.

I'm on mobile, and I noticed the English commentary tag, but it was only for select matches, so thats why I asked. I kind of figured before hand that there wasn't an option for all the shows. Just wanted to make sure. And what's the point of the app when it just links me to the main site anyways.

New Beginning in Niigata.

Pretty sure they only have English commentary for the big shows like Dominion, WK and some other one. I prefer the Japanese anyways.

Yep also you don't need it in English to understand it, no matter what language its under its still Pro-Wrestling.

Is that the NJPW World app? Never even figured out how to use that thing.

Yea. Here I was, thinking it was similar to the Network, but it just sends me to the main site literally every time I open it. And I'm assuming it goes back to the app to play the shows, since it plays pretty flawless on my phone. Which videos on my web browser dont always do.

Guest Fight Me.

New member of Chaos and debut match announced...

15qf191.jpg

Will Ospreay will be debuting at Invasion Attack next month against KUSHIDA for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship.

Archived