Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AssaultDriver720

King of Sports: New Japan Pro-Wrestling Discussion Thread

He's NJPW's biggest gaijin rn and Gedo is his manager so I doubt he'd jump ship just like that. But also I'm afraid if he goes to WWE, or even AEW. And it's not the first time a top BC gaijin left the company after WK so Idk lol.

I think he might leave Bullet Club though, if anything.

I don't like Elgin. But...I don't really know what Tama is getting at here. Elgin said he needed to be home with his son. He probably meant that he needed to work closer to home and couldn't be flying across continents. It honestly sounds to me like it could be a language barrier issue. He says he needs to be closer to home, they think he means that he wants to take a vacation or something...but, he actually means that he was leaving indefinitely...they agree, not understanding what it is that they're agreeing to. He appears on Impact, because it's closer to home/thinks he has their blessing to do it. They freak out because they didn't realize that this is what he meant. 

I don't know...

New Beginning:

Naito challenging Ibushi but only for the IC title 👀 no unification pls