King of Sports: New Japan Pro-Wrestling Discussion Thread

TBH the new IWGP World Heavyweight Championship is starting to grow on me. Reminds me of a shield. Still not as good as the previous belt but I don't.. hate it, anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Huge stadium but it says The Torch at LA Coliseum so I'm guessing it's a smaller venue nearby. Kinda like when I went to NXT at MSG but it was really the theater in the basement lmao

^ "The Torch" appears to be an actual landmark of the stadium.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.e805bbf7211b325e424adff302ca7980.jpg

1979592675_LAColiseumaerialviewrendering.jpg.cf399722ae2b7c4cb194cf3667517857.jpg

If I had to guess, I'd say, they are probably going to have the ring in that first part by the touch, then barricade off about two thirds of the field and only have fans in the corresponding sections. So, like...probably similar to what you see in that first pic, where there is that black and white structure, and then dirt behind that. They will probably have a ring where that black and white thing is...and fans in the seats that are on the sides. That's my guess. Anyway, it's a cool stadium. It would be awesome if they filled it. They might be able to...but it would require better promotion than just a twitter post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived