King of Sports: New Japan Pro-Wrestling Discussion Thread

Moxley's been wearing pants for so long I feel awkward watching him in trunks/shorts lol, I lowkey hope he sticks to pants in AEW. Then again half the top guys that come to mind in AEW already wear tights/pants so I guess it's different

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Moxley's been wearing pants for so long I feel awkward watching him in trunks/shorts lol, I lowkey hope he sticks to pants in AEW. Then again half the top guys that come to mind in AEW already wear tights/pants so I guess it's different

Not so much the trunks that are weird for me, but the choose of boots. Showing so much shin, he looks naked lmao

I was kinda wondering if Moxley intentionally wore the very generic gear as a nod to being green in Japan. I remember Juice saying on Jericho's podcast that he was never actually told to wear black or anything...but he wanted to when he first came in, out of respect. So, I almost wonder if Mox had a similar mentality.

What even was Dragon Lee vs. Will Ospreay?

Imagine following such a great BOSJ with that immediately afterwards.

Also...I'm surprised that Ibushi vs. Naito isn't the main event

Jeez! How did Kota not die from that? o.o

Undertaker vs. Goldberg two days later colorized

Guest Fight Me.

Watching now. Cool seeing Moxley versus the young lion, I forgot Red Shoes' son is a wrestler. And pretty cool Mox is willing to go through the G1's grueling schedule lol

? KEEEEEENTA.

Chris Charlton gotta chill, just straight up announced him the second we saw him. Gotta build up to it, boy. :lol:

Amazing match between Ospreay-Lee. Will Ospreay is just on another level right now.

Jeezus, that Kota apron bump was disgusting. I legit gasped watching that.

Twas not expecting an IC title change so soon. Awesome match.

I don't get how they couldn't get the rights to Judas from Jericho lol

Didn't expect that kind of ending in the main event. JERICHO VS. TANAHASHI THO!!!

^ I can imagine that AEW secured exclusive streaming rights to Judas

Turns out that Sony told NJPW that they would have to pay a fee to use the song on NJPW World. Jericho didnt know about this until later, and he said that he would personally have paid the fee.

Archived