King of Sports: New Japan Pro-Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

kzAhaBN.jpg

https://twitter.com/azucarRoc/status/1099918608736481281?s=19

Oh shit, nice. Perhaps Shane Thorne/Haste will quit NXT too now if they have a spot for him also in CHAOS.

I hate how lately New Japan have been making guys announce new stable mates through Twitter though instead of doing a surprise debut with them. I think they wanted to do the same with Jay White, but Tama Tonga said *Censored* that.

Okay...so I wasn't slipping.

I haven't been keeping up with NJPW on a regular basis, and I really thought I must have missed his debut, and the fact that he was part of CHAOS. But, nope...I guess they just slapped him right into a stable with no reasoning. Hahaha. People give WWE shit for way less than that. That's pretty damn bad.

kzAhaBN.jpg

https://twitter.com/azucarRoc/status/1099918608736481281?s=19

Oh shit, nice. Perhaps Shane Thorne/Haste will quit NXT too now if they have a spot for him also in CHAOS.

I hate how lately New Japan have been making guys announce new stable mates through Twitter though instead of doing a surprise debut with them. I think they wanted to do the same with Jay White, but Tama Tonga said *Censored* that.

Good to see Mikey again. I thought he would return to NOAH, but it's good to see him in NJPW

Guest Fight Me.

Liger. ???

I was so lucky to see him wrestle live in his one and only WWE match back in 2015 against Tyler Breeze. Such a legend and game changer for the Junior Heavyweights.

Meeting Liger at a ROH show is still one of the best thrills I ever got being a wrestling fan. It's gonna be hard to say goodbye, but it's best this way. he still can go . He still is putting over the younger talent wonderfully. Go out in a way that fans with always treasure, classy as Liger always is.

Guest Fight Me.

Vignette for newest member of Bullet Club.

El Phantasmo

Not familiar, but people in the comments seem hyped lol

• 4 weeks later...

He's one of those guys I hate outside the ring, but can not deny he puts on regular classics in ring when given a chance. I hope he has grown as a person, But if given a choice, I'd rather not see him in a New Japan Ring, not only for his outside behavior, but He got that Ishii like glass ceiling that would waste his talents in the end anyways.

Thanks. That entire situation is *censored*ed up. Like one minute I'm feeling bad for Elgrin, then I'm not, then I'm back to feeling bad again. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I mean, he did have a taste of WWE when he did the CWC, so maybe that put him off to freelancing and trying to make it with them. He probably sees the potential in New Japan and realizes he can be the next true Ace following Tanahashi one day retiring.

Archived