King of Sports: New Japan Pro-Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right. I'm not discrediting his value. I'm just sayin...what else is he gonna do? Ronald McDonald isn't going to go work for Burger King. Lol.

dude from Verizon left for Sprint. im just saying lets not just assume Ronald McDonald is 100% on the up and up

Guest Fight Me.

Whatever happens, I hope they don't feel the need to bring back...Large Michael. Twas very happy to see David Finlay replaced him on the preshow, let's push him instead.

Guest Fight Me.

Kushida will be facing Tanahashi in his last match at the end of the month.

This is for making him cry at the press conference. :shift: Prob gonna cry again after. :(

Just caught up with NJPW from WK last year to now in just about a week. ?

Anything interesting happen on NYD? Didnt seem interesting from the match card.

I have not been into NJPW for the majority of 2018 and i thought maybe this show would drag me back into it but i guess not. Maybe ive been over exposed of the product these past 4 years.

Thats crazy. I thought you were the one person still watching it regularly.

After my binge, I definitely do miss it though. But I have no idea how 2019 is shaping up to be with all these guys moving around. Ill have to see if I keep checking up on it or pick it up again before the next WK.

• 2 weeks later...

It is with great disappointment that we must announce that due to the ongoing 2018–19 United States federal government shutdown, we were unable to obtain visas for our Japanese talent who were looking forward to seeing our US fans at the New Beginning in USA.

Posted in US politics section, but posting here too.

Archived