King of Sports: New Japan Pro-Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm giving austin the benefit of the doubt, and assuming he means that they had too many members, and now they're having a civil war amongst themselves. Also, how you had the nwo wolfpac, nwo Japan, etc. Which is pretty much what has become of the BC name with the Tongans officially declaring themselves to be the one "true" BC...you have Bullet Club Firing Squad, Bullet Club Elite, etc.

I'm giving austin the benefit of the doubt, and assuming he means that they had too many members, and now they're having a civil war amongst themselves. Also, how you had the nwo wolfpac, nwo Japan, etc. Which is pretty much what has become of the BC name with the Tongans officially declaring themselves to be the one "true" BC...you have Bullet Club Firing Squad, Bullet Club Elite, etc.

Yep one faction getting so big that they break up into little faction that Feud fued with each other

Being the biggeest faction in wrestling history?

It'll still never reach that no matter how you see it full of Club is still a poor imitation of NWO

Yeah i see Cody taking the remaining members

Cause you guys aren't doing your job...

Anyways, Night 1 of the G1 was pretty good. MOTN for me was probably Okada vs Jay White, Elgin vs Evil was a great match too and Tana vs Suzuki and Yoshi Hashi vs Makabe were really good. Hangman Page vs Fale was a good match too, better than I expected, Page is really coming into his own.

https://twitter.com/TIMEBOMB1105/status/1018007355957506053

<3 <3 <3

Today I discovered that the NJPW World website actually loads fine and plays content on Xbox One. That's news to me. Then again, I can't remember if I ever tried it or not. Either way, props to Microsoft for having a browser that actually works. I don't know if PS4 can load the site or not, but I'm inclined to believe that it might be because Xbox has the Edge browser. Maybe not...maybe they both work fine. They probably both work.

So who y'all got for the G1? I've got Knife Perv Jay White winning the A Block but I'm not sure on the B Block, thinking Naito and he wins 2 years in a row. I'm finding that B Block kinda hard to predict, much harder to predict the finalists and winners than last year.

I think Okada will make a comeback and then lose to Tanahashi on the last night, allowing Jay to win the block. I feel like they're telling the story of Okada losing matches to people he beat on his championship reign, he lost to Zack and to Fale, so he might lose to Suzuki and maybe to EVIL too (maybe not because EVIL has already beat him in a singles match).

Hmm... It really depends upon how much they want to go into Okada's crisis.

Jay White or Okada wins A block

Kenny or Ibushi wins the B block

I'd like to see Omega take it all only to challenge someone at WK13 (Preferably Ibushi or Okada)

Imagine how much Okada would have to prove if he failed in G1, but got challenged by Kenny because he thought the new Okada was pathetic, thus wanting to light a fire under his ass again.

Realistically we will see Okada in the main event of Wrestle Kingdom 13 one way or another. The ace of the company must main event.

To me, Naito is out of the equation this year. I see a Jericho rematch at WK13

It really was. It was so obvious that it was Naito's year back then.

This year we could really head into several directions with the tournament and the first few days have been immensely exciting result-wise.

Saw the newest BTE today. The part with Juice asking Fale about his relationship with the rest of 'The Elite' part of Bullet Club had me in stitches:

Juice:,"Well... What about Yujiro and Chase on the Case??"

Fale: "*Censored*'Em

A very sad Juice: "But they were your booooooys c'mon!

Fale in the distance: "*Censored*'Em!"

I thought CJ was cool when he broke KO's nose...but he was gone from WWE pretty much right afer he did that.

Been a big Juice fan since the jumpoff, though. Pretty much the first time I saw him in NJPW, I said "this guy is way better than WWE ever gave him credit for being".

Archived