King of Sports: New Japan Pro-Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Admittedly because I don't watch NJPW as regularly as I'd like, i'm not too familiar with Ishimori. Anyone able to give me a quick run-down?

Admittedly because I don't watch NJPW as regularly as I'd like, i'm not too familiar with Ishimori. Anyone able to give me a quick run-down?

Incredible junior heavyweight wrestler, most known for his work with Pro Wrestling NOAH. Had three reigns with the GHC junior heavyweight belt, his first being 405 days long, the longest ever. Also held TNA's X Division championship recently, due to their working relationship.

Incredible junior heavyweight wrestler, most known for his work with Pro Wrestling NOAH. Had three reigns with the GHC junior heavyweight belt, his first being 405 days long, the longest ever. Also held TNA's X Division championship recently, due to their working relationship.

Thanks man! :cool:

Been thinking for a while that Ibushi will be the one to take the title from Okada, sometime between the G1 Finals (where Kenny wins) and WK, setting up Omega/Ibushi. All of this probably won't happen cos I doubt Okada won't main event WK, but I'm calling Ibushi taking the title anyway.

Watched two Dontaku matches. Ibushi vs Cody and Omega vs Page. Shoutout to Hangman for being able to finish that match when he was clearly asleep after that V-Trigger

Rey Mysterio Jr. Will be wrestling at Dominion! Also Jericho vs Naito confirmed for that show, I thought they'd be doing it at the cow palace. Plus Elgin vs Goto vs Taichi and Bucks vs Evil and Sanada.

Also Chris Sabin and ACH are the two last names for BOSJ.

Here are the blocks and participants for the 2018 NJPW Best of The Super Junior tournament. The tournament runs from May 18th through June 4th, with select shows airing live on New Japan World

BLOCK A:

* Tiger Mask

* Kanemaru

* ACH

* Flip Gordon

* YOH

* BUSHI

* Will Ospreay

* Taiji Ishimori

BLOCK B:

* Chris Sabin

* KUSHIDA