King of Sports: New Japan Pro-Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Just finished and boy, what a main event.

Now I'm just waiting for some crazy news to leak today like last year...idk why I'm expecting it to be an annual thing. :lol:

What a show, Wrestle KIngdom lived up to the hype once again.

As i hoped for, clean sweep for LIJ. :D

I was so invested in that Jr. Heavyweight match, the most i've been invested in a match in years! I was screaming at my TV for Hiromu not to tap when he was in that longass Hoverboard Lock. :lol:

Hiroma Takahashi skyrocketed up my current favorite wrestlers list with that performance, right behind Naito. I liked him as Kamaitachi but as the Ticking Time Bomb he is something else.

What an awesome wrestler he has turned into over the last several years away from NJPW. Now he has added a *censored*ing dope persona with tons of charisma. Pretty much the complete package now.

I had some doubt if NJPW could recover after losing a big chunk of their talent last year but WK11 proved they might be even in a better position now.

Now i'm ready for tomorrows New Years Dash. Crazy shit always happens duing that show to set up the rest of the year.

Guest Fight Me.

Damn, I've gotta rewatch the Jr Heavyweight Title match it seems. Seeing a lot of people praise it and I was kinda half asleep for that one. :/

Guest Fight Me.

At least they protected his finisher, he didn't get to hit it once. He could use that as leverage for a rematch and win it when he finally does hit it.

Archived