King of Sports: New Japan Pro-Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same ol' Cody. Dude has a generic American flag logo on the back of his jacket, lololol. Come on, get a little bit more creative please.(not hating but The American Nightmare thing could've been incorporated into the gear a bit better) Surprised they didn't give him a new theme.

I didn't honestly expect anything "American" in his appearance...the American flag jacket was actually beyond what I expected...because I was just taking the name as a name...not a desire to represent America. His father was the "American Dream"...he's the American Nightmare, because he's a heel. I don't look into it any further than that...

Dude is heelin' it up though. :lol:

Must have missed it, read that New Japan announced they're running 2 shows in Cali for G-1?

Yup, at the Long Beach Convention Center.

I live all the way across the country but damn thats dope, especially if they can pull it of which I think they will.

Must have missed it, read that New Japan announced they're running 2 shows in Cali for G-1?

Yup, at the Long Beach Convention Center.
I live all the way across the country but damn thats dope, especially if they can pull it of which I think they will.
I have an aunt that lives a half hour from Long Beach. I may need to visit her this summer, lmao.

Archived