King of Sports: New Japan Pro-Wrestling Discussion Thread

True, it honestly was his to lose but it was still great to see it actually happen, even if ithe outcome was kinda obvious.

They also announced the full list of this years G1 entrants.

1. Kazuchika Okada
2. AJ Styles
3. Hirooki Goto
4. Togi Makabe
5. Hiroyoshi Tenzan
6. Hiroshi Tanahashi
7. Yuji Nagata
8. Satoshi Kojima
9. Tetsuya Naito
10. Katsuyori Shibata
11. Shinsuke Nakamura
12. Toru Yano
13. Tomohiro Ishii
14. Yujiro Takahashi
15. Karl Anderson
16. Doc Gallows
17. Bad Luck Fale
18. Michael Elgin
19. Kota Ibushi
20. Tomoaki Honma.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Starting with Sunday's Road to Dominion Show, New Japan will broadcast a total of 11 shows live on New Japan World through the end of July.

The June 28th and July 3rd Road to Dominion Shows will be broadcast live at 6:30 PM Japan Standard Time.

Dominion on July 5th will be broadcast live at 4:00 PM Japan Standard Time.

Dominion will have the following matches:

*AJ Styles versus Kazuchika Okada for the IWGP Championship
*Hirooki Goto versus Shinsuke Nakamura for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship
*The Kingdom (Matt Taven and Michael Bennett with Maria Kanellis) versus The Bullet Club (Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows) for the IWGP Tag Team Championship
*Kenny Omega versus KUSHIDA for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
*Young Bucks (Nick and Matt Jackson) versus Roppongi Vice (Baretta and Rocky Romero) versus reDRagon (Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly) for the IWGP Junior Tag Team Championship

The July 12th New Japan Alive Show from Fukushima will be broadcast live at 3:00 PM Japan Standard Time.

The seven G1 Climax 25 shows in July will be broadcast live on New Japan World. The shows are on the following dates:

July 20th at 3:00 PM Japan Standard Time.

July 23rd at 6:30 PM Japan Standard Time.

July 24th at 6:30 PM Japan Standard Time.

July 25th at 6:00 PM Japan Standard Time.

July 26th at 6:00 PM Japan Standard Time.

July 28th at 6:30 PM Japan Standard Time.

July 29th at 6:30 PM Japan Standard Time.

The participants in the G1 Climax Tournament are:

A.J. Styles
Bad Luck Fale
Doc Gallows
Hirooki Goto
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Hiroyoshi Tenzan
Karl Anderson
Katsuyori Shibata
Kazuchika Okada
Kota Ibushi
Michael Elgin
Satoshi Kojima
Shinsuke Nakamura
Tetsuya Naito
Togi Makabe
Tomoaki Honma
Tomohiro Ishii
Toru Yano
Yuji Nagata
Yujiro Takahashi

If you do not watch the live shows, New Japan World usually posts the shows shortly after they finish airing live.

New Japan World is available for 999 Yen per month (a little more than $8.00 based on current exchange rates)

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/94693/new-japan-to-broadcast-11-shows-live-through-end-of-july.html?p=1

- At New Japan's Road to Dominion, Lucha Underground's Prince Puma, who performs without a mask as Ricochet, challenged both KUSHIDA and Kenny Omega for a match for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Title. You can see full results from the event below.

* ReDragon defeats Sho Tanaka & Yohei Komatsu

* Tiger Mask IV, Jushin Thunder Liger & Yuji Nagata defeated Mascara Dorada, Ryusuke Taguchi & Manabu Nakanishi

* Bullet Club (Tama Tonga, Bad Luck Fale & Cody Hall) defeated Jay White, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima

* Bullet Club (Kenny Omega & Takahashi defeated Captain New Japan & KUSHIDA

* Hiroshi Tanahashi, Togi Makabe & Tetsuya Naito defeated CHAOS (Toru Yano, Gedo & Tomohiro Ishii)

* Hirooki Goto, Katsuyori Shibata & Tomoaki Honma defeated YOSHI-HASHI, Kazushi Sakuraba & Shinsuke Nakamura

* Bullet Club (AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows & The Young Bucks w/ Bullet Babe) defeated Beretta, Rocky Romero, Kazuchika Okada, Matt Taven & Mike Bennett (w/Maria Kanellis)

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0703/597926/global-force-wrestling-news-and-bookings-lucha-underground/

- At New Japan's Road to Dominion, Lucha Underground's Prince Puma, who performs without a mask as Ricochet, challenged both KUSHIDA and Kenny Omega for a match for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Title. You can see full results from the event below.

* ReDragon defeats Sho Tanaka & Yohei Komatsu

* Tiger Mask IV, Jushin Thunder Liger & Yuji Nagata defeated Mascara Dorada, Ryusuke Taguchi & Manabu Nakanishi

* Bullet Club (Tama Tonga, Bad Luck Fale & Cody Hall) defeated Jay White, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima

* Bullet Club (Kenny Omega & Takahashi defeated Captain New Japan & KUSHIDA

* Hiroshi Tanahashi, Togi Makabe & Tetsuya Naito defeated CHAOS (Toru Yano, Gedo & Tomohiro Ishii)

* Hirooki Goto, Katsuyori Shibata & Tomoaki Honma defeated YOSHI-HASHI, Kazushi Sakuraba & Shinsuke Nakamura

* Bullet Club (AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows & The Young Bucks w/ Bullet Babe) defeated Beretta, Rocky Romero, Kazuchika Okada, Matt Taven & Mike Bennett (w/Maria Kanellis)

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0703/597926/global-force-wrestling-news-and-bookings-lucha-underground/

Well shit that just fuels the rumors of LU not coming back.

NJPW World are offering a free trial between July 8th and July 17th, which means if you sign up now you can see Sunday's incredible Dominion show for free.

It should be noted they do have an English sign up page and the entire site can easily be translated into English.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/94933/new-japan-world-launches-free-trial-period.html?p=1

Finally watched Dominion. Holy title changes Batman! Not that I'm complaining though. The people who won their belts clearly were deserving of them. Was hoping Nakamura would win though.

Guest Fight Me.

Trying out the free trial, only to find out the website doesn't work on the PS4 browser. :( Oh well, I can watch on my phone I guess.

Guest Fight Me.

Trying to figure out NJPW World...do I have to watch match by match or how could I find full shows? I found the full Dominion show through the schedule, but I wanna watch the last couple shows I have missed too.

Archived